6~ You're half what?

Y/N's POV

I opened my shining eyes to my still dark room. I turn to the clock, reading 5:30AM. Average. At least for me. My old owners were demanding in what they wanted, so I forced myself to wake early in order to complete my numerous tasks.

I vaguely became aware of my hunger, I never ate much, it's why I'm so skinny. It's also why I never got very hungry.

I went into the marble bathroom that I discovered last night. I took off my rag and stepped into the shower. After what felt like a millennia of fiddling with the shower settings to get it to a humane temperature and not ice cold or lava hot, I washed myself with the multiple soaps and shower gels that the hotel provided. Must've been expensive.

Afterwards, I went in search in of other clothes, sighing when I found nothing. Then I heard a knock at the door, I jumped. Normally it was me knocking on other people's doors, not the other way round. I quickly put on my rag and opened the door ajar, I caught sight of a man dressed formally, he had green hair with a fringe, he was standing straight up with a neutral expression, similar to my own. He must be a servant or butler of Diavolo's, not that I judged him for it, it would be hypocritical. I opened the door properly and nodded my head in acknowledgement and respect to him. He replied silently with his own. He then held out his hand with neatly folded clothes.

"Greetings, I am Barbatos; Lord Diavolo's butler. He has informed me of your situation and has asked me to bring you these. He asked me to go out last night to retrieve a few simple clothes. I hope they are to your liking." He explained while holding out the clothes.

"Thank you Barbatos, I'm sure they will be. Give Diavolo my thanks as well." I answered. I caught him looking into my eyes directly before turning away with a polite smile and nod.

I gently closed my door and set the clothes on the newly made bed. There was a (f/c) thin jumper,

A white button-up shirt, and a (second/f/c) skirt

Ok, not necessarily my style, but I wasn't complaining, fresh clothes were fresh clothes

Ok, not necessarily my style, but I wasn't complaining, fresh clothes were fresh clothes. I quickly put them on. The collar of the shirt sticking out of the top of the jumper.

I checked the time, 6:19AM. "Good", I thought. I checked myself in the bathroom mirror, "presentable".

I quickly exited my room and locked it with a key I found on the top of the chest of drawers.

Lucifer's Pov

Barbatos, Diavolo and I were seated in the living space of the hotel, awaiting my lazy brothers to come down. I closely listened as Lord Diavolo filled me in on what happen last night. He mentioned that her eyes were extremely unique, this made me curious, how could a human girl's eyes be "unique"? He said I just would have to see for myself when I asked about her eyes.

"Do you even know this girl's name?" I queried, half expecting a "yes".

"Hehe, whoops!" He chuckled nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"You don't know??" I said, shocked. Several hours these two had gotten to know each other but her name remained unknown.

"I went earlier to give her the clothes you asked me to give her, my Lord. She was awake and seemed to be getting ready to come out." Barbatos interjected. We both turned our heads to him.

Someone cleared their throat behind me, somewhere near the door. I turned my head towards the person, expecting one of my brothers. It was her. Her (h/c) locks shone in the early morning sunlight that was pouring through the windows. I suddenly realised what Diavolo meant by "unique" eyes. They sparkled blue and purple, it seemed unnatural for a human, was she human?

She spoke in a calm tone "Am I interrupting anything?"

"No! Please join us!" Diavolo smiled at her fondly.

She nodded and took a seat in the empty sofa that had Barbatos opposite her and Diavolo and I on separate sofas on either sides of her. All the sofas were set in a square shape, surrounding a rectangular coffee table in the centre of the sofas. A window behind me.

"How did you sleep?" Diavolo asked the girl.

"Well, thank you. If I may, I believe there is important information about me that you should know." She seemed to want some form of permission.

I answered "yes, if you wouldn't mind. I am Lucifer by the way."

"Pleasure," she returned "well, for starters, my name is Y/N, Y/N L/N. I'm nineteen-years-old and, correct me if I am wrong, but you all believe that I am a human, right? She asked politely.

I frowned, so my suspicions were correct, she wasn't human. But I would have sensed if she was anything else.

"If you aren't human, then, not to be rude but, what are you?" Diavolo seemed to be racking his brains as much as I was.

"See, I am a mix, I am half human, half demon. I believe that is why my eyes are their unnatural colour." She replied.

Diavolo's POV

When I said that she was "full of surprises", I didn't mean to this extent. Half demon? I didn't even know an immortal being's genetics could mix with a human's. Did that make her immortal too? I began to be filled with questions but just as I was going to ask her about her parents, three people mindlessly walked into the room. Mammon, Asmodeus and Satan.

Y/N's POV

I watched as the three males strolled straight past me. One had styled light pink, champagne-like hair, another had layered blonde hair and the last had messy white hair.

"Hello Lord Diavolo," the pinkette paused to yawn, clearly half asleep still, they also hadn't yet seen me "morning Barbatos, Lucifer-! Oh hello there cutie!" He said as his pastel eyes met mine.

I was completely caught off guard by the nickname, but didn't show it. ".... Hello." I said, finding the three's attention on me rather uncomfortable.

"Since when did you get here?!?" The white-haired demon asked rudely. I recognized that voice, he was the one who bumped into me the first day I met the group. Obviously, I couldn't have seen him due to my blindfold.

The blonde remained silent but observed my features.

I heard Lucifer sight in exasperation, "Go get your brothers plus Simeon, Solomon and Luke. As you can see, there's someone we'd like you to meet."

"Oh boy" you thought to yourself.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Longest chapter yet! Hope you enjoyed it! Stay amazing! <3