8~ Break the mold, burn the fire

No one's POV

"It's nice to meet you all" Y/n greeted.

Some replied, some smiled back, others simply nodded.

"Is it breakfast time now?" Asked Beel, a nervous smile on his face.

Lucifer sighed and nodded. Y/n was shocked at how quickly the room began to empty, "must be starving" she guessed.

After everyone left, it was just you and Diavolo, he stood up, expecting you to do the same. When you didn't move, he became slightly worried. You were just looking into your lap. 

"Aren't you hungry Y/n?" He pondered.

"Oh sorry Diavolo, I am used to others eating before myself. I am unsure of what to do with myself..."

His face immediately changed into a soft smile and held out his hand, you looked up, and slowly took his offered hand and stood up. "Well, you can eat with us! Remember, you don't have to let others go before yourself, hold your own."

Y/n's POV

"Hold my own?" I thought, yes, I need to rid myself of these habits that shaped how I used to act. I have a choice.

I looked straight into his golden eyes, and gave him a determined look and smile. I noticed his slight shock at me smiling but was quick to hid it. He smiled back.

"Then let's go!" He said while holding his and your hands in the air, almost yanking your arm off in the process. "Oh, Haha! Sorry!" He apologised.

No one's POV

Breakfast went smoothly, Y/n observed the controlled chaos of the group. Not scary, not judgemental, just being who they are, having fun and banter, laughing and smiling. They knew who they were, they acted how they saw fit for themselves. Whereas you had been controlled and molded into a shape that others wanted, without mercy or empathy. You had to break out of this mold, you had to learn who you really were, not that slave-girl, not the one with the blindfold, just Y/n L/n. You finally had a drive in life, and it had set a fire within yourself that wouldn't burn out till you achieved your goal.

Diavolo's POV

After breakfast, the group began to decide what they wanted to do today, on the main full day they had in Ariner.

Asmo was set on shopping and had paired up with/begged Solomon to go with him. Levi had found out through Satan that there was a decent anime merchandise shop in town and was preparing to go outside. Belphie, Beel, Luke and Simeon had already gone out to look around the town and stop at the foodhall. Satan had left in search of the large library. Mammon was nowhere to be seen, maybe he'd managed to find out about the casino downtown even though me and Lucifer had desperately tried to keep that information from getting to him. Lucifer said he was going to go strolling around the town itself, as Ariner had a reputation for having beautiful architecture. Barbatos said that there was a tea shop he was tempted to look around.

I looked towards Y/n, she seemed in her thoughts so I gently tapped her shoulder. She quickly looked to me. "Do you have any plans for today?"

"Actually I do, now I think about it. You can come too if you want. Though, it's not especially exciting or anything." She warned.

I was intrigued, whatever was she talking about? When I asked her, she said that she wanted to visit a spot that she used to go to during her short breaks in the day. I agreed to come with her.

Soon after we set off. I began asking her about her parents.

"So, about your species.." I began.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! <3