10~ Smile

No one's POV

Diavolo and Y/n sat under that tree for ages, talking about nothing, Y/n pointing out where different things were in Ariner, they had a great time.

"Diavolo," Y/n began, her and Diavolo were at this point laying on the grass with a pastel marmalade and rose sunset overhead "you know when you first brought me to the hotel, and you saw that my wound had healed on the way back, did I ever really tell you why that happened?"

"Not really. All you said was that you could heal others and yourself. Is that a part of being a half demon?" He asked mesmerised by the clouds sailing above.

"I believe so, it seems to be the only logical way for me to be able to do that. But, there is another part to my ability. I can heal people but I can also hurt people. I call it pain manipulation. Though, I don't ever use that power."

"That's amazing Y/n! Not that you can hurt people but that you have powers, strong ones at that. You're amazing, Y/n" Diavolo said, shocking himself with the last part, not because it wasn't true, it was. Just that he didn't intend to say it out loud.

Y/n sat up and looked at Diavolo, she seemed to prepare herself to do something? He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. And then she did it again, she made his heart jump into his mouth for the second time today. She smiled. It wasn't as awkward as the first night they met, this was in every shape and form beautiful and genuine. Diavolo also found it infectious, leading him to grin back.

"Thank you Diavolo. Not just for your kind words, but for everything you've done for me. Freeing me and letting me take the blindfold off. You have changed my entire life for the better."

Diavolo's POV

The wind blew between us as  I said, "and I'm not done. Would you be willing to come with me, with the demon brothers and with the exchange students? You could live with me, in my castle."

"As much as I'd like to say that I shouldn't rely on you all the time, I know that I have little choice. So, yes. I will." Y/n said while shaking her head, a small amount of amusement in her tone.

I threw my hands in the air and scrunched up my face in a happy, childlike grin.

Soon, we slowly made our way back to the hotel, chatting a long the way, I did more of the talking but Y/n contributed where it mattered.

When we got back it was beginning to get dark. So we headed into the dining hall. I sat next to her with Lucifer on the other side. Simeon sat next to Y/n and they began quietly talking between themselves.

Lucifer asked me where I'd been all day, I honestly him I was with Y/n, he smirked slightly. I was confused why though.

Afterwards, we all bid each other goodnight and went our separate ways to our rooms.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
End! Hope you have a lovely day/night <3