11~ The 'it'

Lucifer POV

I began to see that Diavolo was becoming very attached to Y/n, and he seemed blissfully unaware. Oh well, he told me that she is coming with us back home and she was going to live in his castle. Eerily kind for a demon as always.

I woke up the next morning quite early, but I still headed downstairs. Unsurprisingly, no one was there, or so I thought. As I headed into the same living area, I spotted two men and a woman. The men were wearing expensive formal black suits with matching red ties, the woman wore a tight red dress that had a bare back and went down to just above the knees.  She wore a matching shade of red lipstick and had a black scarf around her neck.

The woman saw me before I could do anything "Good morning, you're up early."

"Habbit." I said nonchalantly, hiding my suspicion about why they were here. They didn't seem like a good bunch, but I suppose neither do I.

The woman laughed, it was sickly sweet . "No need to be suspicious of us, we were simply waiting to meet someone here. And they're late!" The woman's tone became sharp and she frowned. "But anyways, where are our manners? We haven't introduced ourselves! Oh well, better late then never!" She smiled, it seemed fake. "Wouldn't you agree?" Her cold blue eyes started straight into mine.

"Yes, of course." I agreed, I just wanted this conversation to be over, the tension was so thick, it was getting hard to breathe.

"Excellent! My name is Maria, this is Mark and that's Stanley." Now-named Maria pointed to the men beside her, whom I had noticed had said nothing, their expressions were smug though. Mark had tanned skin with blonde hair, while Stanley had very pale skin that was whiter than paper and light brown hair. Stanley was tall and thin while Mark was a bit shorter but had more build. "And who do we have the pleasure of talking to, hmm?"

I slowly opened my mouth to answer but I felt Maria's eyes dart to someone behind me, another man, who I had seen before. It was the man who hurt Y/n! Except he looked very nervous.

"Oh, hold on to that thought handsome!" She said turning to the man, her face changed from 'friendly' to stern. "Well, where is it?"

"Um, well you see..... ma'am-" He began.

"Listen Issac, bearing in mind that you're ten minutes late, it's in your best interest to stop beating about the bush." Maria snapped.

I quietly stood there and listened, this conversation was certainly odd, where is what? How does Maria know this man or 'Isaac'?

"L-look miss, I um, have s-some b-bad news about that...... it's g..." He strutted his way through the sentence and stopped half way through.

"What bad news?" She spoke quickly, clearly aggravated.

"It's g-gone, it escaped Boss before we could do anything." Isaac looked ready to die right there and then.

"WHAT?!" The three said in unison, loudly.

'Interesting that the other two speak now... hhmm' I thought trying to guess what this thing they were talking about? Well, if this Isaac is the same one the same one from that company, then are they talking about someone instead of something?  It couldn't be that they're talking about a slave, right? I was broken from my thoughts when the now furious Maria spoke up.

"We paid a lot for it! You said yourself it was expensive. How can it just go?"

Isaac had said the same about Y/n, that she was 'expensive', and she had come from this same place, and they refer to a person as an 'it'. It might be Y/n!

"Well, you see, actually..." Isaac began to look at me, now I was certain, this was bout her. I couldn't fail her or Lord Diavolo. This scum was going to tell these people about what happened, about how Lord Daivolo had bought her. I wasn't going to let that happen. I harshly glared at him with my red eyes with a look that said 'don't even think about it'.

He gulped and continued "....maybe we should talk outside, in private." He took the hint. Good.

"Ah, I suppose you are right on something." Maria immediately changed her aura back to the fake happy one as she turned to me again. "Sorry handsome, we were having a lovely conversation but this is pressing. I must bid you farewell and hope to see you again." She stepped closer to me and kissed me on the cheek. It took so much willpower to not react to the bold act, but I managed it.

Not waiting for my response, she left with her silent friends and Isaac. I turned to watch them go. As they went the doorway, the person who came down made my stomach drop. Y/n. They didn't seem to recognize her though, probably because her blindfold was off and she was wearing different clothes. But I still heald my breath. Wow, it seems I am becoming attached to her myself.

Y/n must've seen how tense I was so she quickly came closer.

"Are you OK Lucifer? You seem awfully tense." She asked calmly but there was still worry in her tone.

"Yes, but..." I started just as a happy chatting Diavolo and listening Barbatos came down behind Y/n.

"There's something we all need to talk about, now."

'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•
End! Hope you enjoyed! Have a lovely day/night!

And it's plug time! Please go check out my other two books- obey me! x sister reader scenarios book (platonic) and an obey me! x reader oneshot book. Thank you kindly :D