😖14😖

The shit eating grin on his face was enough to have my skin crawling with disgust as he flip his knife and cut my shirt in half ripping it off me . His pupil darken as he take in my c cups he runs a finger between my cleavage and I shiver in disgust.

He moves closer so that his erection is pressed in my hip as a groan escape his lips . So sexy he says running his hands on my breast before pulling the front knot and attaching his mouth on me I could see the other dude rubbing the front of his pants looking at us.

Tears run down my face and I violently pull at the restraint until my wrist burns . His hands make there way down my body and after a while I was naked for there wandering eyes .

"I can't wait to put my cock in your mouth "he says as he looks at me his hand going between my leg cupping me. His middle finger rub my clit and slowing enter as a strangling cry leaves my mouth. His finger began to pick up speed as he remove it to spit on it for lubes as I wasn't even wet.

"I remember seeing you when I was a sign to watch you .....waiting on my chance to be buried hilt deep in you I got my chance now and I ain't  letting nothing ruin my moment" he says as he remove his finger holding eye contact as he suck of his fingers probably expecting a reaction . Shocked when he sees me regard him with a blank stare fill with hatred and disgust.

Whatever he mumbles as he unbuckle his pant taking out his member.  A gasp escape my lips as I take in his girth ........it small  but extremely thick I mean like me my dad n all of chi c ago put together thick .
Exaggerating yh I know but  he was thick .

He smirk a smug expression on his face  at my reaction "I know" he says as he climb on me I try to fight but my body lay limp as he kisses down my body . My eyes blink away the tears feeling exhausted and the last thing I remember was him spreading my legs entering his tip as the darkness took over. Though I swore I heard the door opening and someone mutterings scarely

                                               GHOST 

HMMM I kno someone who isn't pleased about her losing it do you
Until next time

lots of love
Safia💕💕