😝5😝

It was now lunch time and the girls and i sit  at our usual table eating .I got up and went to the vending machine .

"Hey "I turn around to see zach standing there

"What " I asked not caring how cold my voice sound after our little argument he have been avoiding me like totes.

"I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me " wow I didn't expect that

"Why after all we are not even friends "I said trying to mimic his voice

"I'm sorry I said that I wasn't in the mood ,.... but that isn't a excuse to take it out on you so once again I'm sorry "I look at him and snorted

"You know zach you're bipolar as hell. one minute you be all blasting up saying were not even friends and the next asking me to have lunch with you ....get your game straight or I might think your obsess with me "I purr as i turn to walk away

A hand grab onto mine and turn mustering my best what the eff do you want look even though my insides were doing summersaults at the contact.

"Please "

one look at those pleading eyes and without thinking I said yes .

"So you coming " I look over to my table and said

"I'm coming wait here and give me a minute"

I walk over to our table and said "hey ammm guys zach invite to lunch and I'm going so I can't have lunch here "

They all look up at me shocked "look I'm sor........"I was cut of by Amy saying

"WTF go why are you even standing here you didn't have to asked goooo ............why are you still standing here "I walk off shaking my head friends I have .

Zach was still standing at the stall

"Ok I'm ready "he smiled at me and took my hands leading me outside looking down at his hands I realise there's nothing soft about him hhmmm... what I thought we were going to eat with his group .

he took me outside and around the back of the school around there was a big tree with a bench under it on the bench was a gift box he held my hands and walk me over to the seat where we sat he took up the box and hand it to me .

"Here its for you as a I'm sorry for being a dick gift for my behaviour yesterday "

" Ahh thanks "

I took the gift and open it inside was a cupcake with a skull on it and under the skull was the letter C

"OMG zach it's beautiful thanks soo much " I said as I hugged him He just shrugged and said

"It's the least I could do "

damn how could he know about my sweet tooth ..one week of this and he'll have free entrance to my pants.

The remaining of lunch was spent with Zach and i eating and having small talks .

Soon the bell rang and we made our way to our seperate classes zach had math while I had literature.

He walked me to my class where upon reaching the door he gave me a nod and walk off to his class .

Through out lit class all I could think about was zach and the how hard his grip on mine was the bulging veins that ran down his hands ........... and I won't lie that cupcake was still on my mind its texture was so fluffy and I haven't even start on the icing in the middle hhhm..........

"Carlisle "I snapped my head up to see ms booth looking at me rather fuming she looks like when scooby doo ate the whole jar of pepper nlo joke.

"Yes miss " she looked at me disapprovingly glaring .

"The question isn't going to answer it's self you know " I smile innocently and answered

"I'm sorry miss but would you mind repeating the question please "

She gave a matter of fact look replying

"If you were listening then I wouldn't have to repeat the question Carlisle"

"But if you wanted the question to be answered then you would repeat it .....right miss booth " I said

Giving her my most innocent smile ,she look as if she was about to say something but then act against it and just gave me a death glare continuing teaching her class.

After school I walked to the parking lot to see zach leaning on my car like it was the most casual thing to do I walk over to him and asked .

"What are you doing leaning on my car ?"he look at me like I was asking the most obvious thing in the world and reply

"Waiting for you "

"Why is that "he then smirked at me and said .

"To see if you wanted to go out with me "my face probably was the most hideous thing one could see I was rather shock zach as in the hottest guy at our school and the one who never seems to notice another girl is asking me out .

But through out all that I can't go since I have to run a few errands this evening agghh my life I walk around the car towards the car door

"Sorry but ma dad want me to run some errands for him so I'm really not available "

I looked down at my toes rather embarrassingly he probably thought I was lying

"That's alright maybe some other time see you tomorrow "he said as he walks toward me and kiss me softly on my cheeks

"I would love that I said grinning like and idiot ".

As he smirked and walked away

So y'all this is it I know the chapters are short but I promise the further we get the longer they'll be

Vote.......comments? ??

Lots of love 😚😙😘😍😙😚😚😙😙😘

Word count 926