😩12😩

Walking up the next morning wasn't difficult seeing as i didnt slèep .What's difficult was getting ready to face the shit hole I call school . I made it my number one mission to leave out before dad cause I'm sure he wants to know about last night and to be quite honest that's a topic am just not ready to discuss.

Pulling into school I park and rest my head on the steering wheel feeling emotionally drain and since I was way too early for school .there were only about four car in the lot. Using the last energy I have I get out the car and make my way to the library.

*BING BING BING*

Shit I fell asleep in the library. A groan escape my lips as I see that I've drool on the book I was reading . Quickly getting up I place it back on the shelf and hurriedly leave the library . Once in the hallway I walk to my locker get my books then head to literature with my 'to kill a mockingbird ' in my hand.
Exactly as the bell rings miss Blake make her way through the door.

"Morning class "
she says cheerfully n I groan what got her so happy it's like someone empty Disney world on her like literally her smile was wider than the dam ocean for crying out loud .

"So in this lesson well be discussing chp eight so what the main idea in chapter eight............"I basically zone out after that .I mean Zach and I share the same lit class and he's not here. Come to think of it I didn't see him in the hallway either.

"CARLISLE! !"
MY HEAD SNAP up looking at miss Blake glaring at me while the whole class looking at me for a reaction. Sorry guys too emotional drain to be your entertainment today.

"Yes?"I asked with a nonchalant look on my face .
"I have notice that you're not in class....tell me miss sanders do I bore you? Because it seems as you've read the book already!"

"Yes miss I've read the book not once but twice and if you think your boring your thought not mine.."

"What's the main theme?"

"Racism ?"

"Summary of the story..."

"The story is set in maycomb the time of the great depression . Narrated by scout the daughter of the lawyer Atticus finch who work on the case of the wrongly accuse man Tom robinson punned as the mockingbird. Tom was accused of abusing and raping bob Ewell daughter even though evidence proved that he couldn't have comitted the crime he was unfairly charge as it was black against white and in the end he died allegedly trying to escape where he was shot.even though the case came out to his liking bob Ewell went after atticus children that got saved by boo Radley. " I finished with a sigh

"Who wro. ........"

"Harper lee" I said before she could finish asking her question.

*
*
*
*
The end bell was the most mystical thing I've ever heard I'm physically drain from keeping that fake smile through lunch pretending to be merry and it didn't even help that Zach was basically screwing molly in the cafeteria for the whole lunch.

With the need to clear my head I decide to walk instead of driving so I make my way to the gate instead of the parking lot a black and red range rover is the first thing that comes to eye the next thing was Zach leaning against it. I quickly avert my eyes in hopes he wouldn't see me but as I said the universe hate me.

As he make hours way over to me the signature smirk playing on those lips. .......

"Hey"he said with a killer smile that am sure got my panty in a twist.

"Hey " i reply and continue walking

"Want a ride " he ask jogging to reach me

"NoP"i say popping the p

"Come on how can you say no to my baby? !"he whine "plea........."

"I said fucking NO!!!"I scream as I spin around to face him .

"Wooow wow what's your problem"he asked suprised by my outburst before masking his facial emotion and saying

"You know what I don't want to know I'm done wasting my time on a ............."

"On a what?..."I asked raising my brow at him" On a easy fuck "he say bored he face masked of every emotion.

"How can it be easy and you haven't fuck me yet?!"

"I had my hand in your panties the first day we met " he said with a shrugg then drive of leaving me dumbfounded

That fuc. ...,cun.....mudda........errgggghhh I scream as I exit school and continue my walk .

I mean who does he think he is that mothafucka it wasn't errgggghhh errgggghhh arggghh .

You know what it's time to stop thinking about him think about icecream, marshmallow ,cake ......ice cream, marshmallow, cake
I chant in my mind .

'Screeeeeeeeeeenrnchgrng "the sooud of a car drifting around the corner have me looking back as a audi r8 comes into view swishing from side to side dangerously and I bet dibs on my college fee he's drunk . Don't he know that he can cause a accident and it be a shame to ruin that car pink rims an black outerioir .

Turning back around continuing my walk singing gnash happily never after. In my own zone not thinking about that night not thinking about this morning not about Zach nor life not about the car that was now directly behind me .

I still want thinking when a blow hit me in the back sending my body spiralling in the air . Not when the wind pick up my hair giving me wiplash nor my my body hitting the ground a creaks of bone being broken could be heard.

The only thought that came to me as I gave in to the darkness was that now I'm spiritually DEAD.

SUP lovelies I'm back I'll be updating more now cause I've finally g figured out how I want my story to end . Thanks for the 300+👉👈reads mean a lot. Also u might wanna check back the characters I'll be updating 😊

Lots of love 💕💕💋