😖11😖

No need to imagine cause we all no its true they say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you .It's automatic it's jus what they do.

"What do you want Zach " I scream at him while he gives me a cheeky grin and says u and I flip him off before walking away

The rest of the days goes in a jiff and before I know it it's late out and I'm running a errand for dad

After giving ms mavis the package he sent me with I hurry pack down the corridor in a hurry to get out this beat down side of town before its too dark ....who am I kidding it's already dark
Hurrying down the corridor I bend the corner to run across the pavement to get to my car when a shot rang .

My body hit the pavement an I pray to god no one saw me .
"I won't ask u the fuck again where is my shipment "!a deep voice rings out leading with a high pitch scream "I dont know mn I swear I wouldn't double cross u man "

Another shot rang out and a third voice enter "come on ghost prolly he rlly don't kno " wait ghost what am I dealing with supernatural being ohhh sweet jesus save me .

"What is it to u if he dies ha rider " who I presume as the ghost ask
" nothing mn in fact let's kill this mother fucka" and I hear three shots rang out then a body hump on the ground

"Let's bounce " the ghost growled and I hear shuffling before I hear a car tired screeching away .

Not until I could faintly hear the car wheel did I get up .

I immediately went to check on the guy and I swear I won't be able to slp for daysssssss . The guy the guy had a hole in his forehead and both his eyes were shotten out he was also bleeding fr his legs hands and stomach . A gasp escape my mouth as I ran to my car where I threw up .

Locking my car door I pull off speeding at 180 a min

"Why the fuck does this always happen to me I scream as I slow down at the stoplight and the guy In the car beside me looks at me like I'm crazy .

Hey u would act the same if u saw what I Saw if not worse so don't judge.

..................

Pulling in front my house I immediately ran upstairs shut my door and sit in the corner rocking myself to sleep trying to get rid of the image and I don't know how or when but I eventually fell asleep .

The cold breeze come through the window and I shiver man it is a cold night wait why the fuck is my window open I flew up out of my slp to see my window open and my curtain blowing making this eerie feeling . The wind blow again and I rush over to shut the blinds when a hand clamp over my mouth " shhhh princess no one's gonna hear u your dad is already dead " tears stream down my face as my muffle voice say "w-what do you want ??"

And a evil laugh fill the air as he say "simple u dead "

" wh-why"
" because love the ghost doesn't leave witnesses " I feel his hand on my head then a snap sound as my body fall in a heap at his foot
To bad this had to end this way my dear Carlisle Carlisle Carlisle

He began chanting my name and shaking my body

WAKE UP

As I wake up to see my dad face white with fear

Sup sweethearts am bk n will be writing look out for the next chapt tmrw.

Also the mafia part has jus begun the whole reason why it haven't mention b4 is well I wanted to write a long story like 80 chp but I've decided to stop at 25 sooooooo ooo enjoy😁

Lots of love💕💕💕💋