😷13😷

"Hmmmmmmm "I open my eyes that feel like they haven't been open for days and even tho I haven't moved my body felt sore .

The activity of yesterday come rushing backk and I can't stop the throbbing sensation that hit my head.

Looking around wondering where the fücķ I was . A fuçķinğ hospital erggh how i hate them.i wonder where my doctor is I try sitting up only to realise my hands and feet are bound with rope to the bed.

It wasn't until I tried calling the doctor did I realise I was also gagged.

Why the fuck would the hospital do this .....wait. .......unless.....scanning the room I saw that the room was dark but I could see a night table beside the bed and a door at the other side a window high up .

The wind blow in and the smell of cigarettes and blood fill my nose ....wait and booze definitely.

I try racking my brain for a solution as to what this is waiting on amy or brandy to jump out and be like boo are some shit I mean ............cupcakes,marshmallow, cake icecream ice silently pant trying to sink the panic attacks as realization sink in that I've been kidnapped. ..yesterday event playing in my head .

"Yo just pay me already Mann what the fuck I did exactly as u said"

A voice sounds behind the door and sounds of feet scurrying definitely more than one person w....what should I do? ...pretend that I'm sleeping no no definitely not I don't know who it is so I won't give the person a chance to take advantage of me.But pretending to be asleep may give me a chance to maybe hear something

let them know that I'm awake i desire as the door opens.  "Come on man I broke one of her hands fractured both her feet and the other and what more could you want..... give me my money man !! .I'm sure this image will fuck the ghost up "

Wait what r they talking about ....holy shit this is second time I heard that name. then it hit me like a ton of bricks falling down cynical the dream I had the other night what I saw..... final calling for me I'm going to die I'm going to die and I'm going to die alone no friends no boyfriend no.....no mother. ...no father but more important just like I said I don't want to admit no Adam.

The door open and I sit up as best as I can with both my hands and feet bound.

" Sleeping Beauty has awoken "a guy said looking at him I don't know why but there's   something familiar about him. He has midnight black hair and eyes that are completely black both iris and pupil.

"Wheres ghost "he said and I looked at him confused like there's shit  on his head "we all saw you and him "he growled and I still gave him the look  perfectly saying I don't know a fuck you're talking about about .

"We don't really hurt girls do what we say everything goes fine or we can do this the hard way"
The other guy says his hair chocolate brown like his prominent grey stormy eyes  just standing there staring at me like a piece of work like when you do that project and it comes out beautiful .

The I Remember the ....... in the.....car he was the one who hit me down
"happy with your work "I stuttered trying my best to talk through the clothe in my mouth. knowingly a grin  spreads as he came over to my bed and rub his hand all over my face and taking the gag from my mouth.
but the only thing I'm feeling is overly disgust from scans his hand's  looks big and it still rough like sandpaper .

I mean I know that's  stand at least compared to Zachs when he touched me they completely take over my mind completely free.....erggh  I'm in a situation where I don't even know if it's a prank or what anymore and am thinking about a guy who only wanted to fuck me wow...

"Come on come take these off my feet it's ... "i mumbles as he Sport the what is the fun in that look.

"Your not going to talk we both saw the two of you together  in  person "the one who cause the crashed said..  "I say I don't know what you're talkin about "!

but the look on his face having change and became intense.I don't have enough liquid in me to form tears as I see his intention in his eye's.

"Is that what u think that were finished with you"he said

"I want piece of her two "brunette over my bed running his hand down my legs.....I mean I know that at least compared to zach  when he touch me like I'm it completely take over my mind make me come wait what the fuck I mean in a situation where I don't even know where I am  or what and I'm still think about him.......stop it I tell my mind. ..

I'm trying to talk again as my voice cable rust and I try harder to say what I was going to ..."I don't know nothing about this because you're talking about ......and my dad is probably worried about me so he's a sheriff by the way so if...." I said clearing my throat" I can go home  come on and ..... please " trying to make a sensible sentence.

"not so fast we know you're in a relationship  together and anyways we want to have a little  bit of fun I see ..." his hands rub my boobs and lightly pull my nipple over my shirt and I try to talk but my voice cracks. 

This chp need major editing buttt I just wanted to update ma heads killing me with all the exams...........
Lots of love 💕 💕 💋 fr safia

Edited!!