😨9😨

Waking to my bloody alarm I quickly got up went to the bathroom took a bath and got ready.

I wore a black crop hood that wrote 'HELLION😈' black addidas sweats and my black and white puma shoe .I then hurriedly straighten my hair and went downstairs for cereal .

After breakfast I knock on dad door "Bye dad "

"Be safe kiddo "he shouted back

Quickly I grab my bag and went to the car pulling out of the parking lot I quickly put the car in drive and went on my way to school .

Pulling in the parking lot I jump out and made my way to the door when I saw xavier car pull in FUDGE I was hoping I wouldn't have to see him but I guess god is not in my favourite today .

Seeing him I can't help but remember my conversation with dad last night

Flashback

"hey kiddo I heard you got detention today " and I mentally gulp

"Yeah dad sorry about that I promise it's my first and last "

"Make sure cause the attendant voice annoys me " with that a smile played on my face .

"OKAY daddy.."

"Now go on and get some sleep you have school tomorrow " as he get up and made his way to the kitchen and I exhale the breath I didn't know I was holding

See that wasn't so bad "Is it that boy "and my head fly upward and I hear a creak in my neck

"What "I said looking up at dad

"The boy you were making out with in your car the other day "he says and I mentally gulp.

"Ohhh amm you ammm saw that "

"Of course I did and even though he's mark boy I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour "

"Yes daddy" I said as I high tail my way upstairs

End of flashback

Walking briskly I made a u turn and head in school I'm not obligated to deal with his shit soo early in the morning.

Briskly I made my way to my locker got my ap calculus book and rush to class.

About half an hour in class a guy came up to me he had black hair and the most prominent eyes .

"So ahhh your zach girl right"

"I'm no one's girl " I say focusing my attention back on the board signaling that this conversation is finish.

"That could change " he says looking me up and down suggestively

"I'd rather not as my mom taught me never to dispose of garbage just to pick up trash "and as if on time the bell ring and I got up and leave the class room as his friends are laughing at him.

Making my way to the canteen I spot zach standing couple feet down flirting with some blonde chick checking out the out fit I immediately recognise her it is no other than molly fucking Patterson .

Before the could sense me staring I immediately turn around just to crash in someone an before I know it the person pushed me in a empty class room .

Spinning around ready to bitch slap the person I came face face with the guy from ap calculus class.

"What do you want nigga??"I ask irritated

"You know I realized I never introduced myself and that was stupid of me to think you'd know me even if you're new. I'm Asher Dallas stone wood high QB and golden boy scored 28 ball in 2 match and the best in this season. "

"Nice introduction kid I'm sure you could win mr and ms world but pleasantly I don't give a fuck . Now if you'll excuse me "
I say as I try to make my way around him .

But instead he grab my waist pushing me on the wall and pressing his self on me . And I struggle to get out of his grip.

"Asher let me go "

"Hhhhhhhm" he say as he nuzzle my neck and starts kissing.

I try to lift my foot to kick him in the balls but He braces on me so my action went in vein .

"Asher if you d...,,."my sentence was cut of when he slam his lips and mine and the door flew open. Asher jump back and I silently thank god for the intrusion until I saw who was at the door

There was a fuming zach he had blood red eyes that showed all his rage and the night of the bank came in mind .

Asher looks like he was about to shit his self as zach March over to him . "He..he...hey man sh..she said you guys were over else I wouldn't have touch her.

"She said that haahhh " he said and his voice send shiver all over my body

"Yeah man I swear she even threw her self at me man " and I scoff but they were both too deep in convo to mind me ,

"Well let me tell you now she's mind bo matter the shit that cones out of her mouth don't wink don't flirt,smirk or make her laugh that's my job don't ever make her cry or I'll fucking kill you .

I'm the only one to kiss touch or even fuck her . Those lips are mine and no one else . I will ruin you if I see you as much as look in her direction you got it "

As asher began nodding his head of leaving me dum founded

"Good "Zach say looking satisfied and I take it as a opportunity to get out only when I turn to the door I realized half the school is there

Videoing

Hola amigos so there is chapter 9 I'm like so out a ideas so help meeeeeeee😬😕😣😢
So the reason for the pause in my writing was because we'll how do I put it my mom found out about my bf😈😂😄

Soo I got banned from devices 😧😳

But I guess I've gain back her trust soooooooo I'm single and writing 😂😅😄

Lot of love from Safia 💓 💓 😍 😘 😚 😍 💞

Next week Wednesday is ma birthday that's august the 12 😗👑🎉🎂🎁🎁

Word count 1044