😧10 😧

Walking in school I had on a blue denim rip jeans shorts a Hollister top and Hollister jacket , a customize Hollister AF 1 (air force 1). My hair is straighten with two bun at the front and the rest flowing at the back. My makeup just include some mascara eyeliner and lip gloss .

I know I really made an extra touch to my look today basically because amy text me last night and be like 'your famous wear something hot tmrw 😉'

When I reply bk she left me on SEEN

THE moment I step through the door I got y she said that all eyes were zoom the fuck on me . And there were poster on every locker with me standing smirking while zach had asher choking him on the board.

I mentally groan but put on a brave face , head high I walk off putting a extra swing in the hip as I walk down the corridor.

I could hear whispers around me but pleasantly I don't give a fuck.

"Hey kitty you wouldn't want to join me in you club of boy toys would ya i could make u time worthy"

I turn to recognize him as Jace the school clown "sorry Jace only guys with over 5 inch dicks are allowed "I retorted and I hear his friends go ooooooooooooh

Upon reaching my locker I quickly got my arts book and was about to head down to the art room when I saw molly and her crew the 'MEOW' it consist of

Molly the queen bee and top hoe.
Eva the puppet who's willing to do molly dirty work for fame.
Olivia the runner up hoe but is widely known for giving blow jobs.
Winnie the summer she only have sum sex ranking from 5 up.

Basically I don't know y eva is in the group different from being popular she's smart and kindhearted when the rest would push down a kid she'd stay back to make sure the kids ok.

"Well if it isn't the whore of stone wood high " comes molly high pitched voice

"If you came over here worrying about your position don't worry I ain't homie hop my boyfriend and his four bestfriend getting pregnant for the third one but giving it to the second and end up aborting it later ...." I said looking at molly who had a shock look but before she can talk

I turn to eva and said" I ain't change my personality actting like a dog getting walk on , eating and cleaning some one else shit for fame ".

Then to Olivia " blowing half the soccer team 3/4 the football team and all the basketball team. Not to mention all three coaches .........oh and how could I forget to mention your boyfriend both his father and uncle tsk tsk tsk"

And last but not least Winnie-the-Pooh " this one's my favourite had a 5 sum with both the math, science,eng a, Chem and pe teacher...........your three step brothers and two step sisters and the 5 sum you had with molly ,eva, Olivia and your boyfriend ....."

"so as you see your postion is sealed , lock and forever yours "I say trying to walk around them so I won't be late however I feel my hair getting pulled and when I turn around I see a fist coming for my face and at last minute a wall intercept and was hit and with the power the fist was coming at I know it suppose to hurt like shit but the wall didn't even flinch.

"Hit her and it'll be the last thing you use your hand to do" I look up into the face and out of every one there I didn't expect to see him here .

" move " Winnie scream "this bitch had it coming " she said as she moved around him ready to slap me . I however grip her hand push her back and said

"Ide hurt you but it would be animal abuse ........adios monkeynos " while I turn around walking to class having to push through the crowd around us

"Carlisle wait " he said running to catch me up

"What do you want .............."

Cliff hanger 😉😉😏😌

Soooooooo I know it's short but it's just a filler chapter I've been busy with back to school shopping and shit soo .....

But I'm trying to update anyway now I have about 11 books check them out on my profile .......I want to only focus on two of them so the updates will be quicker so if y'all will check my profile and tell me which two ide appreciate it a lot so please check it out and comment

Who do you think it was hmu

3 votes 5 comments😊😊

Word count 800