Preface||Warnings and other Boring Stuff

This is my own intellectual work. Any words written underneath are protected by the copyright of The United Kingdom, United States of America and other countries copyright laws. Any attempts to re-create, copy onto another device, transmit, publish, reproduce, store, manipulated, or altered in any way will be punished by the full extent of the law.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

PG 13-Extensive Language Used

Copyright ToGlam_ToGive_ADamn
@ 2015

© ToGlam_ToGive_ADamn

-------------------------------------------

Teaser:

Imagine this: You and your best friend have just gone shopping...bra shopping to be exact. She claims that you are too much of a loner and need to 'get out there.' So what was on the list? A whole bunch of crappy girly stuff. She drops you home after your shopping workout saying that you need to text her your favourite choice and so you lay down on your bed thinking of what you saw today. When you finally decide about 3 million years later and pick up your phone you accidentally delete her contact. Well...fudge. You think you remember her number. So you type it in and send her the details of your favourite one.

*Hey! I really liked the first one we saw...you know? BTW what u were wearing was #AMAZEBALLS? Where did u get it from? And thanx to all ur silly ideas I'm now 'out there'... ;) Luv u muffin*

Little do you know who you actually sent it too.

Great. This is all you need.