Chapter 7||I Paid For Tickling!?

Chapter 7||I Paid for Tickling!?

Evie's POV

"Let's test what we've learnt today, Evie. Fight me."

"Excuse me?" I replied. Dan looked at me with a sly smirk on his face.

"You seemed to understand what I was talking about, so...yeah. Don't worry, I'm not going to go hard on you." An even bigger smirk played on his lips.

"Thanks for reassuring me. I feel so safe." I answered mockingly.

"There's only so much I can take of you for a day, Evie. A daily shot of you. I can't keep listening to your smart-ass comments.

"Don't then."

Dan stared. If looks could kill, then you know, I'd be six-feet under.

I got the message.

***

"3, 2, 1...Go!"

I sprinted from the corner of the ring towards Dan. I quickly halted in the middle opposite him. He threw a punch at me and I ducked. I sent my arm out, making sure it was not completely locked at the elbow. It surprised him: he probably thought I didn't have the lady-balls to do it. The punch went straight to his jaw. But he just stood there...he didn't even flinch.

"Now its my turn." he growled before lunging at me.

I let out a girly scream before turning and running around the ring, in a very Scooby-Doo/Shaggy style but Dan just stood there, his arms crossed over his chest, unimpressed, rolling his eyes. He put out one of his hands to stop me from running any more. I crashed into him and we landed in a pile on the ring.

I did the only possible thing I could do. I quickly sat up on his stomach and started tickling him. He definitely didn't expect me to do this, no sir. His face scrunched up with his efforts to not laugh - he was the serious trainer after all.

"Say I win, Dan. Then I can stop." I grinned, happy that finally I was in control.

"N-ne-verr." He started kicking his legs, attempting to buck me off.

"Ok then." I shrugged, and continued tickling him.

"N-n-noo. Wait." I raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yyouu win."

I jumped off and started doing a weird victory dance. He sat up and shook his head.

"Evie."

"Yeah." I looked at him, a toothy grin stuck on my face.

"Your blinding me with your dance."

I playfully smacked the side of his face.

***

"I paid for tickling!? Evie, you were supposed to fight, not tickle. There's a time and place for everything." Chloe shouted. We were currently walking back to her house. I was telling her all about my boxing experiences.

"Give me a break. Dan was really scary."

"Not as scary as Miss Witmore."

Miss Witmore was our lovely history teacher. She was America's hot topic about 15 years ago.

In the heavy weight field.

She would pick you up and squash you like a bug if she wanted too. She had a massive 6,4 frame and was about 1,5 wide. This women was a force to be reckoned with.

Wait!

Back up a minute...

I have a history essay.

I'd left my history books in my locker.

No history books equals no essay equals a very angry Miss Witmore

Shit.

And this time it was necessary to use the 's' word.

***

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

That's a lot of i's.

Anyways. Since it's the holidays I'll try and update quite often. I want to get the storyline moving. :)

See you soon,

Charlie xx