Chapter 1||Sweet Mother Mary?!

That's Evie above. Luv ❤️ Victoria Justice. -------------------------------------------------->
Shake it Off-Taylor Swift. Perfectly describing her care-free nature. --------------->

Chapter 1||Sweet Mother Mary?!

Evie's POV
"I'm taking you out whether you like it or not. I'm doing you a favour, missy. Be grateful," Chloe snapped at me.

Meet Chloe Spielberg. By the way, not related to Steven Spielberg even though she had the charisma to be famous. Tall, willowy, (if that's even a word), confident and most importantly, beautiful, according to her. And extremely convincing.

"But I don't want to go!" I fell back dramatically onto my bed.

Chloe crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me. Then she raised an eyebrow and smirked at me, casually filing her nails.

"I was planning on buying some pretzels. You know the massive, fluffy pretzels? Oh, you know the cheesy jalapeño one. Mmmmmm....yummy. Omigod totally gonna buy the ones -"

I groaned loudly. No fair. She knew she was gonna win. I LOVED pretzels. The small ones, big ones, fluffy ones, crunchy ones.

"Fine! I'll come! But you're paying for my pretzels." I quickly grabbed my jacket and shoved her through the door, eager to finish my torture quickly.

***

"Couldn't you have told me that we were going bra shopping?" I hissed.

She gave me that 'really' look.

I threw my bag on the couch and stormed up to my room. But then my subconscious growled at me - You wouldn't have gone then, would you? The grasshole was just trying to help. Remember what your new year resolution was, huh? Get out there...

Oh shut up.

Fine.

And she stormed out of my head. Weird...my subconscious was very active; sometimes I thought there was two of me. Though my living and breathing subconscious was Chloe, the girl knew it.

Even though we spent donkey years in the mall, we didn't buy anything. She told me to buy it over the Internet, because then it would be cheaper. And I agreed with that. The only shopping my family didn't do on the Internet was grocery shopping. Height of laziness if you asked me, but it was saving money for my mom which was important.

Since my dad left, things were difficult, especially financially.

Chloe had made this whole plan to reincarnate my wardrobe. Though I saw nothing wrong with jeans and more jeans and some more jeans.

Ok. Fine. Maybe she was right. Just a teeny-tiny bit right.

Adding a couple of things wouldn't hurt me.

"Bye, cupcake!" Chloe's sing-song voice wafted away my thoughts.

"Bye, muffin! Text you later."

"You better. And remember as soon as you realize which one you liked. I'll just make sure that it's good enough," she murmured.

If there was one thing that she could not do...it was being subtle. She spoke her mind. This was sometimes a good thing and other times a bad thing.

For example, I could always ask her about how I looked because she would always tell me straight. But bad things would happen when she'd be pushed over the edge because while speaking your mind can be a good thing, it could also be completely and utterly rubbish. In the sophomore year, our grumpy, worn-out math teacher told her that her skirt was too short. When she replied saying it was pretty, he said-