Chapter 10|| Sexual Tension [;)] Part 1

Chapter 10|| Sexual Tension Part 1

Evie's POV

After a fairly uneventful lunch hour, it was time for Biology. Zach, Max, Chloe and I were all in this class together, and I was pretty hyped. I loved Biology lots and having lessons with these three was also something I was gonna enjoy.

All in all, I was going to love Biology.

"Alright class! Turn to page sixty-nine please." Our Bio teacher hollowed.

I turned the pages eagerly...only to fake gag at the title.

"Page sixty-nine!" Chloe laughed.

'Reproduction.'

<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>

"Settle down kids. I know that there are many, many hormones flying around this room but can we please save them for after school hours. I expect you all to be sensible as you are all sixteen. Believe it or not." She muttered while giving a long pointed look at Max and Zach, who were sharing secret telepathic messages.

"Would anyone like to read this first passage?" She asked.

Macy Stevens' hand shot up like bullet.

Chloe rolled her eyes

"I would love to do it." She replied in a sickly sweet voice and fake enthusiasm.

Macy Stevens was Regina George- no jokes. The attitude, the mind and the clothes. She enjoyed messing up things for people and toying with their minds. Rumour had it that she a mind manipulation machine in her house that sent out specific waves to bugger-up your brain. She would fire fake compliments at you before stepping on you. Everything she did was fake.

"Anyone else like to read? No. OK." Miss Townsend gave a defeated sigh before she returned an equally sweet smile to Macy.

"You may read, Macy."

"Sexual Reproduction. In sexual reproduction, an organism produces sex cells called gametes. In humans, the gametes are eggs and the male gametes are sperm," she stopped and let out a flirtatious giggle direction to Zach. Zach being Zach raised his eyebrows suggestively. This time, I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh. Female testosterone levels are rising. The sexual tension is high!" Chloe whispered.

I smacked her and she just raised her hands in surrender.

"Miss Adams! Since you're not listening at all, please read the passage on the Menstrual Cycle." Miss Townsend said smiled at me this time, sarcasm dripping from the ends of her mouth.

"Normally, one egg leaves one of the ovaries once a month." I paused. Miss Townsend gestured for me to carry on.

"When this happens the thick lining," I made a face" of the uterus becomes ready to receive the fertilised egg. It becomes full of tiny blood vessels and is soft and spongy. However is the egg is not fertilised, then the thick lining is not needed. It gradually breaks down and is lost through the...over a period of about four to seven days."

"Where is the lining lost from, Evie?"

"Yeah. Where is it lost from Evie?" Chloe joined in.

"No one asked you." I said through gritted teeth.

Everyone was staring at me. I could see Zach and Max holding in laughter out of the corner of my eyes.

I glared at Miss Townsend, standing very prettily in front of the class with crossed arms. Really? Evil little biscuit.

"Va-yaya."

People started laughing and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Pardon?"

I sighed. She wasn't budging.

"Vagina."

"Very good. Let's move on. Who would like to read about the male reproductive organs?"

This time Max and few other girls also put up their hands.

"Off you go Max." Miss Townsend said and looked at the clock. She wanted to get out as much as I did.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

The five minute warning bell went off at 3:55 and people started packing up. I was probably one of the first to tidy up my things and wait for the teacher to dismiss us.

"Hold on kids. For your homework I would like you and your partner to talk about Sexual and Asexual Reproduction. I know we just started this topic but we are going to have a progress test soon and this will contribute to your overall grade.

At the word of partners, me and Chloe scooted together.

"However, I will be choosing your partners."

She took out her phone.

"I will mix you up on this app." she explained, before reading out names.

"...Max and Chloe,

Zach and Evie..."

Zach gave me a playful smirk.

Yay.

I am so fudged.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

HEYA GUYS. Like I don't even know what happened. I published this chapter but it was blank so I took it down AND HAD TO WRITE IT ALL AGAIN. Sorry if it's a bit crap :)

Ship names?

Smiles and peace,

Charlie xoxo