Chapter Five: On the Battlefield

Fox and Link were on the Hyrule Castle stage.  It was down to the end.  They each had one stock and one hundred percent damage.  Whatever happened next could decided the fate of the battle.

        They were both where they started, the main gray top of the castle.  They looked at each other with determination.  Then, Link threw out a boomerang.  It hot Fox and he was sent flying.  Link jumped up to the top, tan platform and charged up an arrow.  Fox double jumped in the air and was in front of Link's sight.  Then, in midair, Fox used his Fox Illusion and hit Link.  Link went up in the air and Fox landed on the platform Link was on.  Then, as Link came falling down, Fox did a charge kick in towards the air.  Link was sent high up and off of the stage.

        "Game!" the announcer shouted.  Nobody knew where the announcer's voice from.  It was just there.

        Then, Link, Luigi, and Jigglypuff came back on the stage on their own platforms.  The game was over, but they were all assembling to talk.  You see, Super Smash Bros back then was much different than the Mario in jail knew it.  It wasn't a tournament, but just fights for fun.  Mario started it and said that they may do tournaments in the future.  But, the way they were doing it, it was just fun.

        "Wow, good job Fox," Link complimented.  Jigglypuff and Link agreed.  In this time, Fox was one of the best fighters.  He was always being praised, which got to his head.

        "Well, I try," Fox thanked in a cocky way.  Link and Jigglypuff fawned over Fox like little fangirls.  While they were doing this, Luigi started to walk away.  However, Jigglypuff noticed this and ran up to him.

        "Jigglypuff!" she exclaimed.  Fox and Link turned over to Luigi and Jigglypuff, who now noticed that he was trying to walk away.  This usually wasn't like him.  He would always stay and talk after the battles.

        "What's wrong, Luigi?" Fox asked, walking up to him.  Link followed.

        "Oh, it's a-nothing," Luigi mumbled and started to walk away again.  But, Link grabbed him and turned him around.

        "Come on, tell us," Link pressed.  "We're your friends."

        "OK," Luigi sighed.  "I'm sort of a-nervous about that Mario imposter."

        "What?" Fox questioned.  "What do you mean?"

        "Well, someone is trying to a-impersonate our leader,"  Luigi explained.  "He's a-probably planning on hurting my bro."

        "Oh, don't be silly," Link said with a hand wave.  "He's tightly locked up in out prison."

        Luigi became more comfortable with that, but Fox seemed more apprehensive.  It hadn't occurred to him before, but maybe Luigi was right.  They never got any information out of this man, so he may be trying to do something lethal.

        "Wait a minute!" Fox exclaimed.  "Luigi is right!"

        Luigi started shuttering in fear.  "Fox!" Link reprimanded with a mean look.  "We are trying to comfort him, not scare him out of his overalls."

        "No, no, no," Fox countered.  "He didn't tell us much information about him, but Captain Falcon has told me that he seems to know a lot about us."

        "What are you trying to get at?" Link asked.

        "I'm saying that this Mario imposter isn't who we think he is," Fox elaborated.  "He is Master Hand in disguise."

        Suddenly, Luigi, Link, and Jigglypuff started laughing.  "Even I a-don't believe in that," Luigi laughed.  They obviously thought Fox was joking.

        The three of them walked off, leaving Fox on the stage.  They may have not believed him, but Fox knew he had to do something.  He had to kill the Mario imposter, destroying Master Hand once and for all.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I know I haven't written this story in a while, but that is explained in The OC Adventure. Also, the picture is of the Hyrule Castle stage, just for a reference.

Either way, vote and comment on the chapter and subscribe to my channel. Don't forget to come back for chapter six!