Chapter One: Attack on the Kingdom

It was now morning.  The fireworks show Mario had seen was last night.  It was a fabulous night, for it was the first night that the crazy Smash Bros adventure was over.  And, he loved it.  He was just able to relax.

        Mario woke up and got out of his bed.  He walked over to the bathroom connected to his bedroom and went in.  He looked at himself in the mirror.  The crazy thing was that he was the only one who remembered the whole scenario.  Mario peeked back out and looked at Peach.  She was sleeping peacefully, oblivious to to all of it, too.  He smiled.

        Suddenly, there was a loud 'boom' and the ground shakes.  He heard screams outside.  Mario ran out of the bathroom and onto the little patio.  Peach also got up and followed him.

        "What's going on?" Peach asked.

        Mario looked down and saw a cannonball planted in the ground, right in front of the castle.  He looked up to see Bowser's airship hovering over the Mushroom Kingdom.

        "Ha!  Ha!  Ha!" Bowser laughed.  "I will take over the Mushroom Kingdom once and for all!"  Bowser may not have remembered the adventure, but that didn't mean that he would his evil ways.

        "Stay a-back, Peach!" Mario ordered.  She was about to go in the castle, but Bowser Jr flew through the air in his clown cart and hovered right in front of Peach.

        "Hello there, princess," Bowser Jr mock greeted.  Then, he grabbed Peach the dress and flew up in the air and toward the airship.

        "Peach, a-no!" Mario shouted.  He had to do something.  He jumped down from the patio and on the cannonball.  Toads were running all over, panicking like it was the end of their life.

        Mario ignored this and ran toward the ship.  He climbed up one of the Toad houses and looked up.  The airship was closer.  He did a double jump and a Super Jump Punch.  This brought him up to the very edge of the ship, which he grappled on to.  He then climbed aboard.

        It looked like any of Bowser's other airships.  Cannons were placed every few feet and Mecha-Koopas sprawled over the wooden floor.  Mario ran forward and jumped on one of the Mecha-Koopas.  The Koopa fell down and Mario kicked it into one of the cannons, jamming it.  He ran farther forward.

        Mario was easily getting through the airships enemies and obstacles.  He then found a pipe under a bunch of crates.  Mario jumped over the crates and ground-pounded on them.  The crates shattered under Mario's massive weight and Mario went through the pipe.

        The plumber came out on the other side to see himself on a wooden floor facing Bowser.

        "Finally, a battle!" Bowser exclaimed.  "Let's make this one count!"

        Mario charged toward the Koopa King at full speed.  Bowser, however, grabbed Mario before he could attack and used Flying Slam.  Mario found himself crushed under Bowser's massive weight.  Mario jumped up and went to attack again.  When Bowser tried to stop Mario, Mario evaded and punched Bowser.  This knocked Bowser off of his balance a little, but he regained it quickly.  Mario tried to attack again, but Bowser used his Fire Breath to burn Mario.  Then Bowser attacked with jumped punches and swiped Mario against the wall.  When Mario tried to get up, Bowser used Bowser Bomb and knocked him back down.  Soon, Bowser stood over Mario.

        "Well, well, well," Bowser laughed maniacally.  "It seems as if I've destroyed Mario.  Hammer Bros!"  Two Hammer Bros came out of nowhere and seized the weak Mario by his arms.  "Put him in the airship jail.  I'm going to have fun torturing this plumber."  So, the two Hammer Bros left with Mario, bringing him to the jail.

        Meanwhile, Duck Hunt had just woken up at the sound a loud boom.  He was sleeping in a bush.  He had just arrived in Mushroom Kingdom the night before.  Duck Hunt got out of the bush and looked up to see the airship.  He looked over to see Mario trying to get to it from a Mushroom House.  Mario then jumped up and went into the ship to fight Bowser.

        Perfect! Duck Hunt thought.  He would wait until the ship started to leave, then jump on.  It was a while, but Bowser eventually defeated Mario.  Then, the airship started to leave.  Duck Hunt quickly jumped onto Toad's house.  Then, he double jumped and used his recovery move to grab onto the edge of the airship.  He eventually did this and was on the airship.  All of the cannons and Mecha-Koopas were turned off.

        "Now, to find that plumber," Duck Hunt plotted with an evil smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! How do you like the story? Tell me in the comments.

Also, after some speculation and planning, I figured that this story will be shorter than the other one. Just saying.

Either way, vote and comment on the chapter and subscribe to my channel. Don't forget to come back for chapter two!