Chapter Fourteen: Master Hand

Past Mario was out cold for one whole week in the jail.  The chokehold had really gotten to him.  He wasn't dead, but just fainted.  Finally, after one week, his eyes opened.  He looked around only to see himself inside of a jail cell.  He soon realized what was going on.

        "That dang a-imposter!" Past Mario exclaimed.  He went up to the bars and tried to open them, but Future Mario had obviously locked it.  However, Past Mario had a spare pair of keys in his other pocket.  He took the out and jangled them in front of him.  "Fool," Past Mario said to himself, obviously referring to the imposter.  Then, he stuck the key in and opened the cell.

        He walked out and ran up the stairs.  Who knows what kind of mass destruction he's caused.  Past Mario made it up and came out.  In front of him was the automatic transportation machine.  Past Mario used this to go to all of the stages.  But, they were all empty and silent.  It was as if he was the only one there.  Then, he decided to check the training rooms.

        When he got there, he went inside.  On the inside, there was a mass mess of metal, wires, and bolts, just laying around.  But, in front of him was something absurdly strange.

        "What a-the-" Past Mario mused when he looked at it.  It was a purple portal with a frame of a door.

        "I must a-go in," Past Mario told himself.  Then, he ran in the portal.

#############################################################################

        Future Mario was whipping through the portal.  He thought it much different than when he travelled through time those seemingly infinite number of times.  Then, he was whipped around without able to make a sound.  But, this was different.  In this portal, it was as if he was travelling in a straight line.  And, he was going so fast that he thought his face was going to fall off.  Everyone else with him seemed to feel the same way.  In the distance, Mario saw the other side of the portal.  Before he could see anything in it, though, he was already there.

        All twelve of the heroes fell down as they got shot out of the portal.  They were slightly dazed at first, but they quickly got up to their feet.  They were in the Final Destination.  Directly in front of them was the infamous Master Hand.

        "Well, it appears you heroes have come to fight me," Master Hand spoke, "and all as a group, too.  Ah, wonderful!"

        "You a-know why we're here!" Mario exclaimed.  "You intruded on a-places you shouldn't have!"

        "What?  What are you talking about?" Master Hand questioned.

        "Stop playing a-dumb!" Mario responded.  "We a-know your tricks!"

        "Whatever, it looks like you want a fight," Master Hand taunted, getting in battle position.

        "Charge!" Mario shouted.  Then, the heroes rushed forward.

        They all ran forward at once.  Master Hand put his fingers into a gun shape and shot some bullets.  A few of the heroes flew back from the impact.  Link jumped up and tried to slash Master Hand, but he dodged the attack and Link almost fell off.  Luckily, he just grabbed on to the ledge.  Samus jumped in the air and shot a missile at Master Hand, which hit him.  However, this made him mad and he slammed himself on top of Samus, along with a few other heroes.  Pikachu went under Master Hand and used Thunderbolt, hitting Master Hand with force.  Now, the boss was enraged.  He grabbed the rat and threw him off the stage.

        Mario knew that he needed to join the fight.  He went up to Donkey Kong and said "Throw me."  Donkey Kong seemed a bit confused a first, but he realized that he wanted to be thrown at Master Hand.  So, Donkey Kong lifted Mario up in the air and threw him with force.  Mario shot through the air like a bullet.  Then, he held out his fist and pounded into Master Hand.  This stunned Master Hand, allowing Ness and Kirby to get some hits in.

        Now, Master Hand was enraged.  He flew up in the air and came down like a drill on some of the heroes.  He twisted himself in a pirouette style and sent some on them flying in the air.  Then, Master Hand shot lasers out of his fingers and scaled the ground, bouncing heroes here and there.  Someone had to do something.  So, Fox jumped up and used Fox Illusion, slicing through Master Hand.  This slightly phased the monster.  Then, Captain Falcon jumped up to use a mighty Falcon Punch.  This sent Master Hand to the ground.  Mario came up and used his F.L.U.D.D.  to drown him in water.  Soon, Master Hand was limply laying on the Final Destination floor, weak.

        Mario walked up to him, his fist fire-charged and ready to punch.  "Any last words?" Mario asked, not really meaning it.  Then, they all heard a voice.

        "What the-"

        All twelve heroes, including Mario, tuned around.  In front of them was Past Mario, emerging from a purple portal.  Then, he looked up, only to be met by Future Mario's eyes.  The two were looking at each other, eye to eye.  This was very bad.

        "Uh, oh," they both said unanimously.

        Then, a small ball of light started to form in the spot between them.  Yoshi, who was standing near there, moved out of the way.  The light expanded more and more, becoming bigger by the second.  Soon, it went from Mario to Mario.  In the light was a little explosion and the light diminished.  Then, the floor changed.  It started waving ferociously, like they were standing on stormy waters.  Future Mario looked into the background to see it swirling around in distorted ways.  Suddenly, blue portals started popping up everywhere.  They started sucking everyone in.

        "W-what' a-going on?" Mario stuttered.

        "You fool!" Master Hand yelled.  "You've created a time paradox!  Now the universe will confuse items with others, giving them wrong properties, like this ground or floor, for example!"  Mario looked down at the floor and almost got knocked over by a ferocious wave of ground.  "Portals will pop up everywhere, sending you to different places!  And, the universe will eat itself up, destroying us all!  It's all your fault, you idiot plumber!"  Then, a big, blue portal appeared right behind Master Hand and started sucking him in.  "No, no no!" he cried and he was slowly be drawn in.  An image was inside of the portal.  It was the bedrooms of this time, the same place that he had been a week ago.  Then, Future Mario realized something.  The Master Hand that had shown up a week ago did not come there on purpose.  He was sucked up from this time!

        "What have I a-done?" Future Mario asked himself.  As he looked around, he was the only one there.  Everyone else had been sucked up by the time paradox.  Then, a portal appeared right above Future Mario and it started to gravitate him in.  "No!"  Future Mario cried.  Then, he was sucked in the portal.

To be continued...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! How did you like this story? Tell me in the comments.  

Now that this story is over, I have to get out a few things. Firstly, there will be more. Some time soon, I will have the introductions to the third book in this series and a surprise fanfiction, so be on the lookout.

Now, be sure to vote and comment in the chapter and subscribe to my account. Don't forget to come back for more books, and the thrilling conclusion of the SSB4: Twisted Fate series.