Chapter 52

Do you think people actually want to die?

The answer is no they don't , their just tired of the way their life is going . Their tired of the situations that they are involve in .
Their tired of feeling the only solution is to die , that the only way the pain is  finally going to stop.

That if they die ,the voices will die too.
That if they take their own life ,everything will stop and they finally will be at peace .

Do you really think the people that attempted or did suicide wanted to leave their love ones , their friends ,their Partners or family ?

No they didn't, they wanted peace , so they decided to finally put themselves first to stop the pain that THEY was feeling . The pain that only THEY felt, only THEY saw and only THEY experienced.

It might seem that its a selfish decision to make but once your tired and want everything to stop , you wouldn't have other people's feeling on your mind but the only thought would be is to end all the pain is to die is to leave this earth and everything that will be left behind . 

But actually that not the case, suicide won't solve the problem or situation.
Because all who did self-harm or is still doing it.
You know after you finish your going feel the pain on your wrist or where every you had cut but that exactly what you  wanted you wanted to feel something other than the pain you was feeling before and in that space and moment of time you only going focus on that pain you puting on yourself , the cuts .

But you would realize after you cut to feel something other than the pain you felt before,
Or  drink to forget about all the problems you have in your life ,
Or smoke to forget about right now and just be on a high on a vibe ,
That once your finish and the rush is gone and over you will be right at the place you were at the beginning, feeling the same pain and even worse  . Your going think  what's actually going stop all of this . To finally be at peace and happy.

And that's what you have to think on long and hard  . Don't decide to die cause that's not the solution . Your a survivor, keep fighting and work on winning the battle . Fight for your happiness and peace.

~V thoughts ~