Chapter 9

Gun control
Stop the gun violence .

I find a lot of simple situations,
Everyone want to use violence,
But now its worse they want to use guns.

Guns won't fix the problems 
When you fire the bullet it pierce into the person skin either killing  them on site or making them injured ,having a scar for life.

When you kill, the blood is on your hands , even when you clean them its still blood stained. Because you know you killed someone and people know what you did .

Some times we don't have a choice but to pull the trigger . In situations its  like kill or die. Everyone knows  that they  would choose survival and pull the trigger its life.

But now its worse in the world every small argument , dislike or situation everyone want to run to the gun and fire .

Shooting won't solve the problem, it will only  eliminate the person  and cause grief to families .
Have them mourning for their love ones . That suffer from that tragedy .

Stop with gun violence,
Try to talk it out ,
Or just fight it out .
But with a gun its just,
BAM!!!
And the  fight is over but so is the person if they don't survive from the shot thats been fired.

I know a lot people does get threatened  about their going to get shot ,
So they  have no choice but to protect themselves and carry their gun along.
But that's just going be a recipe for a bloodbath , chaos  and violence all in one.

I just begging for it all to stop,
To much innocent people are dying and suffering from just the pull of a trigger because people couldn't control their guns .

~V Thoughts ~