Chapter 23

Everyone favorite line is,
to be strong .
But hearing that isn't enough for you to pull through the dark times .

But telling yourself  to be strong and  actually aiming  plus doing things to make you accomplish that goal is all you really need.

You need to motivate yourself to be your own shoulder,
To be your own adviser,
To be your own rock and importantly to be your own hero.

Always love yourself and don't ever give up on yourself .
Yes, you can be there for someone but always remember you need be there for yourself because at the end of the day that's all you actually have is yourself.

Don't depend on someone to be your happiness,
To be your hero,
To be your shoulder to lean on,
To be your advisor or your lover.

Because if you do take that path ,
you will just sign yourself  up to be broken when that person leaves .

Which will lead you to be even more mess up , lonely and lost.
Because when they leave they will leave with all the positions they were in your life. And the hope  that you had that you finally getting better will leave you .

Because when u depend on a person to be all that and they leave , it will shake your world .
Maybe it will be a wake up call and you get your life together and depend on yourself or you will go deeper in the dark and loose your self even more.

Am not saying letting people give you advice is wrong or letting someone be your shoulder to lean on etc .
I mean that don't only depend on someone. Always depend on yourself.
Yourself can never run away from you ,it's stuck until forever.

Speaking to someone who you trust is always good .Because somethings are better dealt with when you speak it outloud to someone .

But firstly always be your own rock and be that warrior who never give up .

🦋~V thoughts ~🦋