Chapter 77

Letter to myself

Dear myself ,

Am sorry for how I treated you , I made you promises that I have broken .
Am sorry I couldn't  comfort you when you needed me , I notice too late how I have damage you so badly  .
Coming to the ending of year in 2021 those months I notice what I did that made you even give up on us moving forward to being afraid to go in 2022 with how things was going .
I slip into my old ways I broke our promises and I hurted you again , I was suppose to protect you  but I didn't stayed  , I hurted you even more.
Of course you are tired , tired of fighting those negative thoughts , fighting those ppl that try bringing us down , fighting  not to drown and then there's me , your fighting against yourself but what drains you more is that me  is you and you are me , its exhausting when you have to fight with yourself , your mind  and the people that tries to hurt you or tries to bring you down.
Am so  sorry .
Am sorry  I always doubted you , am sorry I always hated you , am sorry I always blame you for what they did to us for how they treated us , hurted us  am sorry I always underestimated you and bring you down. Am sorry I had joined the crowd instead of sticking around to protect you . I should of never punish you for what they did to us .

~V THOUGHTS😞🥀