Chapter 94

I let you .

I was young , can't remember the  exact age but i didnt pass the age of 8 as yet. I remember that day where we were in the car.
When they first touch me , i didnt think it was not allowed , but it did felt wrong. I let it happen cause they where in charge, i was suppose to listen to them .They knew better , right from wrong .

First you told me to touch you i didnt wanted to, i never did nothing like that before  but you place my hand there and made me touch you , after you said it was my turn .
You put me between your legs  and unbotten my red pants .
And you slide down my underwear , and you started to touch me by my private part.
I was confuse , i dont know why but  i couldn't talk but i knew deep down it felt  so wrong  .
After awhile from sitting down still as a statue , i finally started  to move to get away from  your prying  hands , i didnt like the game we was playing at all .

But you didnt stop you hold me down by my stomach and continue to touch me , even though you saw i didnt wanted to be touch. Once you saw others heading back to the car , you quickly fix my underwear and button up my pants  .
You put me back to sit down to how i once was . But only when i got older i realize what you did and how you molested me and i let it happen right before my eyes. When i think back on that day it makes me feel weak and dirty , because i let that happen , i left my guard down and you got the opportunity to do those unwanted things to me.And i have to live with that , knowing i let  you did that.

~V thoughts~