-ᴏɴᴇ-

So just a heads up, since not a lot has been given on Shion's personality, I'm gonna make one for him as the story goes on- peace~

•••••°•••••°•••••

"'Tsumu get yer ass out of bed, breakfast's ready!" Osamu yelled from the kitchen, making Atsumu groan as he rolled over, mumbling to himself.

"TODAY!" Osamu yelled again, irritating Atsumu a little.

"I'M COMIN' YA BRAT!" Atsumu yelled back as he pushed himself up and out of bed, he didn't want to leave his beds warmth but figured if he didn't his brother would come up and smack him down with a spatula again.

Atsumu walked over to his walk-in closet, he had a very  specific sense of style, half light half dark, more preferably black and any top colours that would make his outfit pop. So Atsumu pulled out a pair of black shorts, he didn't have any plans on going out today so he didn't have to dress up too much. To go with them, a bright yellow hoodie that was a little oversized, but made the outfit go together.

Atsumu smiled, happy with his choices and got changed. After wards, he grabbed his phone and headed downstairs, he had a few messages from some friends, especially his rather interesting group chat '🌸😜the babes😜🌸', and other than that, just notifications from Instagram and so on. That was about the usual.

Atsumu slid his phone in his pocked as he got downstairs and turned, heading for the kitchen, when he walked in, Osamu gave him a very unimpressed look.

"Wow, look who made it out of bed, I though ya died up there." Osamu rolled his eyes as he set Atsumu's plate down.

"Well I just might,  let's hope you didn't poison this, I know yer thinkin' about it."
Atsumu chuckled but stopped when his brother flicked him on the back of the head.

"I just might next time." Osamu rolled his eyes and made his plate, while Atsumu ignored his comment and started eating.

"Jesus 'Tsumu, someone would damn near think ya haven't eaten in years." Osama eyed his brother with a strange look, while Atsumu just waved him off. He was always hungry in the mornings.

Seeing how Atsumu was more focused on eating, Osamu left him be and walked into the living room with his breakfast. It was probably for the better as normally when they weren't distanced an argument would break out.

After Atsumu finished eating, he dropped his dishes off in the sink, yawned and headed back upstairs to his room. This was normal for the days where he didn't have to do anything, and he wouldn't have a lot of those thanks to his up coming concert. Speaking of which..

Atsumu nearly jumped five feat in the air and threw his phone when it went off, the ringer for his business line had to be loud so he'd hear it, which has definitely resulted in a lot of broken phones.

Atsumu sighed bitterly but took a breath and answered the phone.
"You've reached none other than Miya Atsumu, what can I do far ya?"

"Hi Miya, this is Motoya Komori, I'm Kiyoomi Sakusa's manager."
Komori spoke in a rather up beat tone, it made Atsumu smile.

"Ah, Komori, what can I do for ya? And please, stick to Atsumu, it gets a little confusin' when you've got a twin." Atsumu chuckled and Komori did too.

"Well Atsumu, I got an idea, considering Sakusa's careers really been taking off lately, I was wondering if.. well, you'd be looking to maybe help him out..?" Komori was being pretty bold here, but luckily, something in Atsumu just told him he couldn't decline.

"Hm.. go on." He was interested, and almost laughed a little when Komori let out a sigh of relief on the other end. Komori paused before finally going on, what could he be so hesitant about asking?