-ᴛᴇɴ-

Atsumu sat backstage, bouncing his leg nervously as his heart raced. He always got nervous before shows, but this was a new nervous because he wasn't alone. The blonde had been practicing with Sakusa for months and yet somehow performing was different, it meant so much more and the last thing Atsumu wanted to do was mess up with Sakusa nearby.

"Hey, 'Tsumu, you okay?" Sakusa looked at the blonde, who was pale and looked nauseas.

"M-Mhm.." Atsumu mumbled, putting his head in his hands. He was beyond nervous, but like usual, Sakusa knew just how to fix that.

Sakusa put a supportive hand on the males thigh, causing Atsumu to peak at him through his fingers.

"'Tsumu.. it's' gonna be okay, I know you're nervous, but we're gonna be out there together, you won't be alone. Just like we did for practice, eyes closed and belt your heart out to everyone, just like always." Sakusa offered a soft smile, and Atsumu, couldn't help but smile in return.

Atsumu lifted his head, placing a hand on Sakusa's as he looked at him. "Thank ya Omi, really. Not just for helpin' me out, but comin' this far with me anyways.. I'm glad we're finally here." The blonde smiled, and Sakusa, went a very faint pink.

"I should be thanking you Atsumu, if you hadn't agreed, I wouldn't have been able to do this in the first place." Sakusa thought there was no reason for Atsumu to thank him, he owed the blonde all the thanks in the world.

"I already told ya Omi, there's no need to thank me, I just wanted to help ya out." Atsumu smiled, and before Sakusa could protest, Atsumu was called onto stage. The blonde got up, telling Sakusa he'd have him come out in a second and walked through the curtain into a stadium of cheering fans.

"Good evening Tokyo! How're you all doing tonight?" Atsumu asked from the stage, Sakusa listening in the back as the crowd only cheered louder.

"I've gotta confess, there's something I haven't been completely open with you all about.." Atsumu paused as the crowd fell silent. "I have a guest joining me tonight, he's pretty new in the singing industry but when I tell you he deserves all the fame in the world, I mean it- getting on with it, everyone please welcome Kiyoomi Sakusa!"

Atsumu turned to the curtain and out came Sakusa, mask off, soft smile, he shone in the spotlights, it made Atsumu's heart skip a beat.

"Kiyoomi Sakusa, it's lovely seeing you all here tonight." Sakusa smiled at the crowd and they lost it, hollering, whistling, all of it. It made all of the two males worry wash away, the crowd was definitely more than pleased with Sakusa being there.

The two took a deep breath as the lights started to dim and the crowd fell silent, this was it. Soft music started to pick up and Atsumu took a deep breath, his part was first.

In a second, that angelic voice flowed out in such a harmonic tone it caught Sakusa off guard, he forgot just how well Atsumu could sing, and just how much he loved it. But what had caught everyone off guard, is when Sakusa's low tone blended with Atsumu's in perfect harmony, flowing as sweet as honey. The crowd looked at the two males in awe, wondering how two people had managed to come together to make such a wonderful sound.

Both had to admit they were fairly nervous, but Sakusa didn't let it get to him, and Atsumu, well Atsumu followed Sakusa's words, he closed his eyes and trusted his voice, but that wasn't what blew his problems away, it was Sakusa's voice backing him up.

Atsumu wanted that forever, he wanted Sakusa to be there no matter what, the feeling of love, and peace he felt when around the ravenette, he wanted to feel that forever. Atsumu already knew just how Sakusa made him feel, and hopefully, hopefully he made Sakusa feel the same way.

The two flew through songs with such grace, it was truly a wonderful time. The entire audience was blown away with the duo, and both males on stage were so fixed on the others voice it was hard for this not to be enjoyable. Everything about the moment was, and it only got better.

On their last song, everybody could see it, everybody could see the way the two looked at one another, soft smiles, looking at each other like they were the most important thing in the others world, because they were. There had to be something going on between the two, because friends didn't look at each other that way.. but lovers did, yet they weren't lovers, not just yet.

As the last song came to an end and the music faded out, Sakusa and Atsumu smiled, taking a deep breath as the crowd erupted into cheering. It had to be the second best feeling in the world, hearing everyone who loves and supports you cheer you  on while you're standing by the side of someone you love the most, speaking of which..

"Everyone, if I could have your silence for a second, I've got one thing left to say before we go!" Atsumu smiled, fidgeting a little. Not only did the crowd go silent and look at him, Sakusa did too.

"However.. it's not to any of you, instead," Atsumu took a deep breath an turned to Sakusa. "It's to you." Atsumu held his breath and Sakusa gave the blonde a confused look.

"Kiyoomi I-.. these last three months have been the best in my life. Getting to know you for you, beyond business.. I could never be more thankful or something in my life, it's truly a blessing. Words can't explain how you've made me feel, well, all except for three.." Atsumu paused, the crowd was about to lose it and despite Sakusa not expressing anything, his heart was racing a million miles an hour.

"I.. love you.." Atsumu mumbled, feeling a little nervous, that was before he smiled nice and bright, taking a step right in front of Sakusa. "Kiyoomi Sakusa, I love you so, so much."

Atsumu looked up at Sakusa who seemed to stare down at him for a second in pure shock, shock that only lasted a few seconds before there were tears, the Kiyoomi Sakusa was in tears. Before Atsumu could ask, the ravenette slipped a hand onto the blondes cheek and pulled him in for a kiss, on arm wrapping around his waist, keeping Atsumu close.

The kiss was something special, a moment of love that cut out everything going on around them. Atsumu had never in his life felt more comfortable in someone's arms than he did there in Sakusa's t that moment, it was all he could ever ask for.

When Sakusa pulled away, he looked at Atsumu and smiled.
"I love you too Atsumu, more than you'll ever know."

And the crowd lost it, cheering for the two new lovers, that concert would forever be remembered by all..

°•

•°

LOOK AT ME ACTUALLY BEING PRODUCTIVE, LET'S GO- I've had an unhealthy amount of caffeine today and I have lots more, I don't plan on sleeping much this weekend ^^ also, should I end it here or add a bonus fluff chapter?

After this, I was planning on writing a KuroKen fic but I'm keeping it in my drafts and writing a BokuAka fic for my bestie (they'll be mentioned) if anyone's interested in giving it a read!

~Chibi <3