-ɴɪɴᴇ-

"Remind me again why I agreed to this.." Sakusa sighed softly as he walked up to the front door of the Miya Twins mansion. Atsumu was throwing a party in celebration of how far himself and Sakusa had come, especially with the fact they were only days away from the concert.

Komori smiled at his cousin ass he knocked on the door. "Because, Atsumu's practically throwing this party in your favor, you couldn't say no!"

Sakusa sighed, but nodded. It was true, he knew this party was in celebration for both of them and just couldn't say no to the blonde. Speaking of which.. Sakusa and Komori's eyes instantly fell on Atsumu, who had just opened the door with a beaming smile.

"Omi, Komori, I'm glad ya could make it, come in!" Atsumu stepped aside, letting the two in, both thanking him as they did so.

There was music blaring, people chatting, dancing, drinking or doing something stupid. The party consisted of a lot of close friends and family, meaning it wasn't too crowded, something Sakusa was internally grateful for. Atsumu had promised him it wouldn't be too crowded, and well he kept true to his word.

"Holy shit.." Komori mumbled and Atsumu laughed a little.

"Yeah uh- when Bokuto and Shoyo got here things-" Atsumu was cut off by the two idiots, who had yelled Sakusa's name as they headed over. Despite not wanting to admit it, Sakusa had gotten on pretty okay terms with them both.

"HEY HEY HEY! SAKUSA WHEN'D YOU GET HERE?!" Bokuto screamed in a happy tone, while Hinata was bouncing at his side, both were way too excited.

Sakusa hesitated on his answer and let out a silent sigh of relief as Atsumu had picked up on his discomfort, answering for him. "He just got here with Komori, an' don't be so loud ya dumbasses, some people wanna keep their hearin'!"

Atsumu, Bokuto, and Hinata fell silent, until they burst out in laughter that was, they knew Atsumu was only playing. During the midst of their laughter however, Komori and Sakusa slipped away into the crowd, trying to find somewhere a little less crowded as Sakusa had told his cousin he didn't like being around so many people.

The two ended up finding themselves in the kitchen, where Komori, deciding first that they'd have some fun, grabbed two bottles of beer. He walked over to his cousin with a sly smile and handed a bottle out.

"Come on Kiyo, it's literally a party for you, live a little!" Komori smiled while Sakusa, despite being hesitant, reached out and took the bottle.

"I guess a drink or two wouldn't hurt.." Sakusa popped the lid off and clashed bottles with Komori, giving a soft cheer for how far he'd come with Komori's help, then took a sip.

The two were still pretty foreign to the burning sensation in the back of their throats, but on a night like this, that burning was oddly welcomed.. and one sip turned to two, turned to three..

°•

•°

°•

"ATSUMU, ATSUMU, ATSUMU, ATSUMU-"

Everyone was currently gathered around the blonde known as none other than Atsumu, who had been pushed into downing thirteen shots of vodka out of pure spite. Guess that's what happens when you tell him he won't do something.

Nobody thought he was really going to do it, that was until the shots were placed and Atsumu downed them one by one. He knew he'd be downright screwed after this, but, the life of the party had to keep up for the thrill. That and he was having fun, so, fuck it, thirteen shots won't do that much..

When Atsumu finished, he slammed the last shot glass down and punched the air with a bright smile and everyone hollered praises. Eventually chanting thirteen shots over and over while laughing, everyone really was having a good time, hell even Sakusa who was watching from a distance, was smiling.