-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ-

Sakusa looked up, confusion written all over his face as he heard a knock on his front door. He wasn't expecting anyone this early, come to think about it, he wasn't expecting anyone over.

Having that in mind, the ravenette got up and hesitantly made his way to the front door. When he opened it, he was met with none other than the exact obnoxious blonde he had seen the other day.

"Miya?"

°•

•°

Atsumu smiled as he looked a himself in the mirror, he had gotten up early yet again and spent almost two hours getting ready, all to go surprise Sakusa with a visit. He'd had fun with Sakusa yesterday and just wanted to see him again, but, without it being work related.

"Calm down Atsumu, it's just Sakusa, yer just goin' to visit, it's nothin' to get worked up over."
Atsumu took a deep breath, despite not being able to get his heart beat to slow.

Atsumu looked in the mirror once more, and nearly screamed when he seen his brother in the reflection. The blonde whipped his head over to the door, only to see Osamu standing there with a smirk.

"Jesus 'Samu ya scared the shit outta me, the hell are ya standin' there for?" Atsumu glared at his twin, who just laughed.

"Just thinkin' about why yer so focused on looking good, does 'Tsumu finally have a date~" Osamu teased, just for a comb to be thrown at him.

"I do not, I'm just goin' to visit someone, it's not a date ya twat." Atsumu sighed bitterly as he walked out of his closet, pushing past Osamu in the process, who flicked his brother in the back of the head for the attitude.

Osamu kept pestering Atsumu the entire way downstairs, until Atsumu finally caved in.

"I'm goin' to see Omi for fuck sakes! There, happy? Nosey bastard.." Atsumu mumbled while rolling his eyes, making Osamu laugh.

"Mhm, I'm pleased. Now go on, make sure to use protection-" And the next thing Osamu would've seen was a shoe hitting him square in the cheek, Atsumu wasn't having the teasing that morning, at all.

"That's it, come here ya little shit-" Osamu picked up the shoe as Atsumu slipped out the front door, slamming it in Osamu's face behind him, he knew Osamu would kill him for it later, but at the moment he didn't care.

Atsumu could hear Osamu cursing from inside as he walked to his car, but the noises stopped as he got in and ready, pulling out of the drive way with a sly smile, feeling pleased at pissing his brother off.

Atsumu enjoyed the quiet drive to Sakusa's, with the exception of low music playing in the car. He hadn't really thought of what they were going to do, but knew he wouldn't suggest going out, considering Sakusa wasn't a fan of crowds, or other people in general.

"I'll figure it out.." Atsumu mumbled to himself as he focused on the road.

He eventually made it to Sakusa's, pulling into the drive way with a nervous smile and racing heart beat, just what are you doing to me Omi..

Atsumu got out and walked to the front door, knocking softly then waiting for an answer. After some silence, Atsumu heard some soft footsteps from inside before a confused Sakusa opened the door.

"Miya?"

"The one and only- hey, what happened to 'Atsumu'?" Atsumu pouted, while Sakusa full on just ignored the question.

"What're you doing here, we didn't plan to meet today." Sakusa spoke in an almost monotone, making Atsumu frown a little.

"I know that buuut- considerin' how much I missed seein' ya, I thought I'd stop by! Pretty thoughtful, don't ya think?" Atsumu snickered as Sakusa sighed bitterly, yet, he still stepped aside to let the blonde inside, making him smile.