-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ-

Sakusa stood outside of the doors to the Miya Twins mansion, a small but lovely bouquet of roses in hand. It had been a few days since Atsumu confessed at the concert, and Sakusa wanted to take him out, do something special just to show Atsumu how happy he was now that they were finally together.

Sakusa, after another moment of hesitation finally knocked on the front door, taking a deep breath and smiling when he seen the blonde answer.

"Omi! what're ya-" Atsumu was cut off as he actually took in the fact that Sakusa was dressed up, he had something planned.

"Go get dressed 'Tsumu, I want to take you somewhere." Sakusa smiled and Atsumu nodded, smiling brightly as he turned and headed upstairs, leaving Sakusa to invite himself in.

He didn't see Osamu or Suna in the living room and assumed the two had gone out, he'd gotten used to the fact that the living room was pretty much their chill spot, so if they weren't there, chances are they were out having some fun.

Sakusa took a seat in the living room after wiping the chair down, and waited for Atsumu, to his surprise, it really didn't take him that long.

The blonde came downstairs in white jeans, with a baggy white and pastel checkered sweater tucked in, it fit him perfectly, and to no surprise was exact opposite of Sakusa's choice, which had been black jeans and a black turtleneck.

"Ready to go Omi?" Atsumu looked at the taller, who had gotten up.

Sakusa didn't give an answer, he simply walked over to Atsumu, wrapped his arms around the smallers waist and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"You look adorable 'Tsumu." Sakusa smiled softly and Atsumu went a light pink, smiling with a small giggle.

"Thanks Omi, but I think you've got the upper hand in looks here, that turtleneck really suits ya." Atsumu looked up at Sakusa, all with a sweet smile, god did Sakusa love that smile.

"Ready to go?" Sakusa questioned, and Atsumu nodded.

Sakusa nodded too, letting Atsumu go, only to end up feeling Atsumu take his hand as they headed out the door.

Sakusa walked Atsumu to his car, unlocking it and both of them getting seated. After getting buckled, Sakusa pulled out of the driveway, and drove off. The radio played a slow song, nice and quiet, making the ride only that much more enjoyable.

When they had gotten there, Sakusa pulled into the parking lot of a small but absolutely stunning restaurant, Atsumu was in pure awe.

"Omi.." Atsumu mumbled softly as he looked over to the male at his left.

Sakusa smiled and unlocked the doors, letting the two step out. Sakusa walked over, took Atsumu's hand and walked into the restaurant, confirming the reservation at the front doors as they did so.

From there, the two were led to a table by one of the waiters. They took their seats and nodded as the waiter said they'd have someone back soon to take their orders.

While Sakusa skimmed over the menu, getting a small sense at what he might like, Atsumu was looking all around. They were sat in the outside portion of the restaurant, wooden stilts supporting the light white canopy above. Rose bushes outlining the area, and smooth stone covering the ground, it was beautiful, absolutely beautiful, Atsumu just couldn't get enough of it.

"Omi, I-.. Th-" Atsumu stopped himself as he looked back to Sakusa, who was looking at him with a soft smile.

"You don't need to say thank you 'Tsumu, just enjoy yourself." Sakusa already knew what Atsumu was gonna say, and he didn't want to hear thank you's, he just wanted Atsumu to enjoy himself.

The blonde nodded in response and took a look at the menu. Not long after that, a waitress had come over to see the two, asking them what they'd like. They both ordered something simple and Sakusa added a bottle of wine to it, just to make things a little more special. The waitress gave the casual compliment on their choices and said she'd be back with their food soon.

That left the two by themselves, Atsumu taking an extra look around before looking back to Sakusa. "I know ya don't want me to say it, but, thank y-" Atsumu stopped himself when he felt Sakusa put a hand on his.

"I should be thanking you, really. You agreed to partner for the concert, you let me in and helped me grow, Atsumu I-.. thank you, I really can't thank you enough. There's nothing in this world or the next that I could give to show you just how grateful I am.." Sakusa meant it, he meant every single word of it, and it almost made Atsumu cry.

"Kiyoomi, ya don't need to give me anythin', anythin' but yer love. As long as ya love me, then I'm happy." Atsumu smiled, rubbing his thumb over Sakusa's knuckles in a calming manner then bringing the males hand up and giving it a kiss.

"I love you Atsumu." Sakusa's tone, instead of cold like it is usually, was so much more inviting, a simple tone that made Atsumu feel at home.

"I love ya too, Kiyoomi." Atsumu smiled softly as the waitress had shown back up to their table with their meals.

The two thanked her as their wine was poured and well, soon they were just left to the company of themselves. In a comfortable silence, the two ate their dinner, making some small talk here and there, business related and not business related.

Overall, the two were just enjoying each other's presence in peace, enjoying every second they spent together like this. It was wonderful, a wonderful evening, in a wonderful place, with wonderful people, both couldn't have asked for anything better.

Though as the night went on, it started to get late, and the two, after spending almost three hours out, decided it was time to head home. Sakusa paid, much to Atsumu's disliking, and the two left hand in hand, walking back to Sakusa's car.

The entire drive home was filled with cheesy little comments, light hearted joking, and sweet laughs, it was perfect, a perfect night.

When Sakusa got back to the Miya Twins mansion, he parked as per usual and got out, waiting for Atsumu. He took his hand and walked the blonde to the door, once there, they shared a small, sweet kiss. The cherry on top for such a perfect night..

"Thank ya, Kiyoomi."

•••••°•••••°•••••

Heyyya~ so we've come to the end! I really hope everyone enjoyed the story! I'm going to have a BokuAka fic up and staring soon if anyone is interested in checking it out! Besides that, thanks for reading, and have a good day/night! <3

~Chibi