-ꜱɪx-

beep beep beep

Atsumu groaned as he rolled over and slammed his hand down on his alarm clock. He was up early again for god knows what time that week, but this time it was worth it, well more than normal. Atsumu decided on getting up early and cleaning up as Sakusa would be on his way over to practice the songs Atsumu had prepared for the concert.

Atsumu smiled and got out of bed, he was solely focused on the ravenette by the name of Kiyoomi Sakusa, and it worked. Atsumu was up and ready for the day within minutes, that came as a shocker considering the blonde normally took at least an hour or two to get ready in the morning.

Seeing as how he was ready to face the day, Atsumu headed downstairs, he normally wasn't the biggest fan of facing his brother in the morning, but today he was in a fairly good mood.

Atsumu walked into the kitchen where he expected to see his brother in the morning, but was met with an empty room.

"'Samu?" Atsumu walked over to the island counter set dead center of the kitchen, there was a note.

The blonde raised a brow and picked it up, it was clearly Suna's handwriting, Atsumu had seen it often enough to know off heart.

'Atsumu, Osamu and I will be out for the day. Don't do anything too stupid, and don't get in trouble, thanks. We'll be back later tonight.

-Suna'

Atsumu was still getting used to this, every now and then Osamu ad Suna would go out and spend some times to themselves. And even though Atsumu could be an ass about it because he was still single, he was glad they spent some time for themselves.

Atsumu was snapped out of his thoughts by a knock at his front door, he almost screamed, that couldn't be Sakusa, it had to be Suga or Oikawa.

Atsumu cursed under his breath as he waked to the front door and opened it.

"'Kawa ya ass-hat, what're-"

"-Miya?"

Atsumu stopped and looked at the figure in front of him, Kiyoomi..
Atsumu internally face palmed as he laughed a little.

"Omi! Glad to see ya made it, come in!" Atsumu stepped out of the way to let Sakusa inside, who thanked him and stepped inside.

"I was just gettin' ready to clean up my studio, I uh, didn't think you'd be here so early.." Atsumu chuckled nervously and Sakusa looked at him.

"Sorry, I didn't want to be late. And," Sakusa looked at Atsumu. "You cleaned before, remember? Thank you for taking my mysophobia so seriously but.. don't worry about it too much."

Sakusa offered a soft smile and Atsumu nearly died inside as he nodded.
"Well uh- follow me, my studio's just upstairs."

Atsumu mentally slapped himself for the pause, while Sakusa thought nothing of it and followed Atsumu upstairs to his studio. To Sakusa's surprise, when he got in there it was fairly clean, which made him pretty relieved.

"I know it's a bit of a mess, sorry." Atsumu smiled as he walked in and Sakusa followed, taking a seat after wiping it down.

"No it's alright, not as dirty as I thought it'd be." Sakusa looked around and Atsumu nodded.

"Alright," Atsumu started, causing Sakusa to look over to him. "I just wanna run through the songs I have organized for the concert, it might take a bit, but it's necessary."

Sakusa nodded and Atsumu smiled, nodding as well.

"Now, where to start.."

°•