-ꜰᴏᴜʀ-

Motivation go downwards stonks ;-;, I have two tests and my exams coming up next week :/
(this was written jan 22nd 2021)

•••••°•••••°•••••

Shion smiled as he opened the front door to be greeted by Komori and Sakusa, he had invited them over to complete their planning and get down official meeting dates and all that.

"Komori, Sakusa, welcome! Don't worry, I cleaned up the place with blondie yesterday, so we're all good on your end Sakusa." Shion smiled and Sakusa nodded, a little surprised his phobia was being taken so well by the two.

"Well do come in." Shion stepped out of the way, welcoming the two inside. The Miya Mansion was a bit bigger than Sakusa's own, however to his surprise, not by much.

"I think Atsumu's in his studio at the moment, I didn't really tell him you guys were coming over." Shion shrugged and both Komori and Sakusa nodded, Shion was trying to get back at Atsumu for making him get up so early, and thought some surprise people might do it.

So Shion led the two upstairs and to Atsumu's studio, except, he opened the door to see no one there. Atsumu's studio was spacious but not too big, the colours often reflected the sky outside due to the window that gave a city view, which normally made the studio in early mornings and late nights mixed hues of oranges, reds, pinks, purples and light blues.

Shion was a little confused. "He's probably in his room then- follow me."
Shion led the two down the hall and poked his head into Atsumu's room, there he found the fake blonde on the phone with someone.

"Listen Kitari, I know it's last minute an' I'm sorry but I made a deal, plus, we gotta big chance to help someone else's career here, I think-" Atsumu spun in his chair and seen the three in his doorway, Shion waved with a dorky smile.

"Kitari I'll talk to ya later. Byee~" Atsumu smiled his signature smiled as he hung up the phone and put it down.

"Heyyyyy- I didn't know ya guys were comin' today?" Atsumu looked from Sakusa and Komori to Shion, who had a small grin.

"Mhm, I decided a surprise visit would've been nice, just to cover what we haven't touched on yet?" Shion held his small grin as Atsumu got everyone situated, his room was definitely bigger than his studio and was a lot more comfortable.

"Mhm, like I'm gonna believe that, yer just tryna' get back at me for threatenin' to push ya down the stairs yesterday." Atsumu rolled his eyes and Shion let out a huff, while Komori and Sakusa looked at each other, what?

"Wait, what happened?" Komori looked from Shion to Atsumu.

"Long story short, he kicked open my bedroom door yesterday mornin' an' for that I threatened to push him down the stairs." Atsumu looked pretty pleased with himself and Shion rolled his eyes as he looked at Komori.

"He deserved it for making me get up before noon, but that's not what we're focused on here- I just want to run through a plan of meeting dates and all that, it shouldn't take more than a few hours at least." Shion looked around and got approving nods from everyone.

°•

•°

°•

"Ugh, enough of this-" Atsumu stood up, causing the other three to look at him.

"We've been sitting here talkin' for hours, I'm hungry, c'mon I'm gonna see if 'Samu will make us somethin' to eat."

And before anyone could get a word in, Atsumu walked out. Komori and Sakusa were confused, but Shion told them this was normal and lead the two downstairs.

"-an' I would do that why?" Osamu raised his brow and looked at his brother, who didn't look to happy.

Shion, Komori, and Sakusa all walked into the kitchen, and to no one's surprise the twins were on the brink of an argument again.

"Because I'm yer brother an ya love me-" Atsumu smiled but quickly frowned when Osamu laughed.

"What gave ya that idea?" Osamu smirked a little until Osamu flicked him in the back of the head.

"Miya Atsumu do that one more time an' I'll hit ya in the head with a fryin' pan." Osamu glared at his brother, who only smiled.

"I'll stop if ya make somethin'~" Atsumu grinned and with a sigh, Osamu agreed.

"Again you two, seriously." Shion sighed as he gestured for Komori and Sakusa to take a seat, to which they did so, Sakusa wiping his down before he did. Atsumu and Shion followed, taking a seat too.

"Listen Inunaki- fyi, he started it, he looked at me funny. But to be fair he just looks funny-" Atsumu started laughing as Osamu glared at him.

"We're literally twins ya twat!" Osamu was about ready to hit him with a pan, and it only made Atsumu laugh.

"Okay okay enough you two, before someone gets knocked out in here." Shion sighed softly and despite not wanting to, the twins agreed.

•••••°•••••°•••••

Komori smiled as he took a bite of his early dinner that Osamu had just finished making.
Atsumu got carried away in a somewhat one-sided conversation with Sakusa which actually let Osamu finish what he was doing, and Osamu would have to thank Sakusa for that.

"Ya know, I think these two should come around more often." Osamu gestured to Sakusa and Komori with a small smile.

"Hell," Komori paused. "With food this good I'll definitely be back-" Everyone shared a laugh, dinner was surprisingly calm considering the twins were within arms length of one another, Shion was a little surprised there wasn't another fight.

Once everyone was done, Osamu cleaned up for everyone as two were guests and he didn't see why not. After that, Sakusa and Komori stuck around for a little longer, Komori was having fun and despite Sakusa's appearance, he was somewhat enjoying listening to Atsumu go on about little things, but they eventually had to get home.

So, after saying their final goodbyes, Sakusa and Komori headed home. Shion ended up heading out a little while after that as he had some papers to run through that he'd end up talking to Atsumu about.

That left Atsumu with Suna and Osamu, but considering Atsumu hated how single he felt around the two, he was quick to go up to his room. On instinct, the first thing Atsumu found himself doing was grabbing his phone to message Sakusa, oh it was gonna be a long night..

•••••°•••••°•••••

Okay the ending was rushed but I didn't want to keep everyone waiting too long ;-; I may no update for a few days, I have two test days this week and exams Thursday, so I might be a little busy, but anywho-  after this should be a filler chapter then the one on one time with Sakusa and Atsumu so stick around for that, byeee~

~Chibi