-ᴛᴡᴏ-

Three loud beeps coming from none other than Atsumu's phone woke him up, and he already regret having to go somewhere for noon, he just wanted to roll over and stay in bed but, Shion had other plans.

Atsumu nearly screamed when his door was kicked open.

"RISE AND SHINE YA LITTLE SHIT, WE GOT PLACES TO B-" Shion was cut off by a pillow hitting him in the face.

"THE FUCK DO YA THINK YER DOIN', SHION I'LL PERSONALLY COME OVER THERE AN' PUSH YA DOWN THE STAIRS! GET OUT!" Atsumu just about took the second place of hating being woken up in the morning.

Shion knew there was no part of Atsumu that was joking so quickly ran out of the fake blondes room at an unnatural speed. While Atsumu sighed bitterly as he stood up and shook his head, he was so gonna kill Shion for that.

But for now, he had things to focus on, so Atsumu shrugged it off and got started with his usual morning routine.

Atsumu grabbed a towel and headed off to take a shower, he had a pretty organized morning routine. First came the showers, then the skin care routine which in Atsumu's eyes was deathly important, followed by a little bit of hair styling and ending off with an outfit for the day.

Give it about an hour and a half and Atsumu was finally down to the last part of his routine, and his favourite part, clothing. Thanks to knowing Oikawa long enough, he picked up on some clothing habits that caused him to get a bit picky with what to wear when being seen outside his place.

So after about thirty minutes of walking through his closet trying to figure out what to wear, Atsumu settled on something simpler. Light blue ripped jeans that fit his figure, a casual black t-shirt, and a white sweater with two red stripes running parallel down each sleeve.

Atsumu looked in the mirror and did a few spins, happy with his choice, but was interrupted by Shion sighing.

"Are you almost done yet or do I need to get you a damn tiara, you look fine, let's go." Shion rolled his eyes with a small chuckle and Atsumu playfully scoffed.

"Though now that ya mention it," Atsumu walked over. "I mean-"

Shion flicked him in the side of the head to which Atsumu laughed and rubbed the spot a little, ow.

"I'm kiddin', I'm kiddin', let's go." Atsumu chuckled and Shion followed as the two headed downstairs, the two were normally pretty well mannered but that was only business related, behind closed doors, well.. the two were just idiotic best friends.

As they got downstairs, Osamu raised a brow as he watched the two walk for the front door. Osamu if he ever caught Atsumu leaving, he'd always ask where his brother was going. Atsumu always found it a bit irritating but Osamu was only looking out for him.

The second Osamu went to say something, Suna nudged him and he looked over to his side at his wonderful boyfriend.

"Babe he'll be fine, Shion's got him which I know isn't too reassuring but still, just, leave him be. He's old enough to take care of himself." Suna looked at Osamu with a emotionally plain look, and Osamu looked like he was ready to burst out laughing.

"Have ya met 'Tsumu? What about him says responsible?" Osamu laughed and Suna nudged him again. Most the time he'd joke about it, but he'd only ever back Atsumu up in private.

"He may not be the most responsible out there but he's still pretty well off, you have to give him that." Suna sighed softly, and after giving it a second of thought, Osamu nodded and gave Suna a kiss on the cheek.

"I guess I gotta say yer right, he's not the worst."

°•

•°