CHAPTER 26: Upside Down

Chapter 26: UPSIDE DOWN

Camila's POV

"Camila,We're not sure about her,Hindi pa namin nacoconfirm kung sya ba talaga ang kapatid ko" It was Alejandro bugging on me.

I lost my mood earlier about Andrea,Sobrang sungit nya ever since na kinonfront ko sya about Xandra.

Is she really my Alexandra Hernandez? My fiancé?

"Camila,Focus on me" Saad muli ni Alejandro sakin and he frustratedly brush his hair.I looked at me poker face.

"I like her and you had nothing to do about it"

He's stressing me out! Ano bang karapatan nyang diktahan ang nararamdaman ko para kay Xandra Torres?

"Just fucking listen okay? Di pa tayo sure!" He said and whispered the last word,Saktong paglingon ko sa tabing beach ay nakita kong paparating na babae

She's wearing a hoodie pero kahit malayo ay natanaw ko ang facial features nya,It's Xandra!

I quickly move myself out of the water,But before that napigilan ako ni Alejandro sa paghawak ng braso ko.

Alejandro is a big brother for me,Especially we do some roleplay para maipakita kay mama at sa papa nya.

He's a bisexual.We're doing it for wealth and testaments of the family.

"Just listen" He said.I rolled my eyes at muling tumingin sa direksyon na nakita ko,Where is she?

Napakunot ang noo ko habang naghahanap sa paligid,I am walking with my barefoot.

"Damn where did you go" I whispered

"Camila,Where you going? It's already lunch" It was Mama.Stopping me from going somewhere.

"I have to look for something lang mama" She agreed,Wala pa kasi sila Andrea and Laura.

I rush myself from going into the way where Xandra's going,A familiar hoodie sense from far away.

"Xandra!" I call her pero hindi sya lumilingon,She keeps on walking and walking

My barefoot hurts like hell now! Stones are everywhere.

Pumasok ako sa isang eskinita,Two buildings that conjoined together pero may maliit na lagusan

I walked inside and what made me shock--

"Hey beautiful,Naliligaw kaba?" A man with a long black beard shouted at me,May mga kasama syang iba pa and they look like a gang?

"Sexy!"

"Mukhang masarap broad"

Fuck.I can't see his face clearly! lumalabo ang suot kong salamin dahil sa bilis ng paghinga ko.

He's walking towards me,I felt thousand of electricity of nervousness and frustratedness entered me.

I can't run,Damn it! Parang may pumako sa paa ko at all I had to do was to shout---

Shit! I was about to shout when a pair of dirty hands fulfilled my mouth,He grabbed the chance to pull my waist near to him

I'm just wearing a bikinis and that's bullshit!

I accidentally drop my eyeglasses,Now I see nothing but death.Before I knew,I felt a tingling sensation in my butt.

I fell on the ground,And all I can see was a pair of people fighting to each other,Or I can say the guy who touch me earlier was now lying on the ground.

Thanks god.

"Don't touch her!" I heard the other says--Wait! Isn't that familiar?!

A pair of hand raised me from the ground,Binuhat nya ko ng pabridal style,Now I can see her face clearly.Xan--Xandra?