CHAPTER 33: Justice has served

(Earlier before Laura's traitor scene)

3rd person POV

"Damn it!" I murmured as the men surrounded the house,Takot na takot si mama,I nervously grab my handkerchief at tinakip ito sa bibig nya.

As soon as na umalis sila Xandra,The men in black are already around the house.I sighed as my mom fell unconscious in my arms.Why would I do this crazy thing to get the justice she deserves?! Fuck that Alex!

A man in black suit grab my mom, "Careful!" I shouted as they hurriedly put her in the van at umakto silang para akong pinipilit na ilagay sa loob,I'm a best actress.Buti nalang sumama sila Camila,It would be hard to get rid of this plan kung sakanilang andito sila.

You want the reason why I'm helping Alexandra Hernandez? Because she deserves it,She deserves the justice.Kahit si mama pa,She killed someone and she need to pay for it.

Not just some 'one' but some 'more' Innocent people has been killed.

3rd person's POV

"Someone's calling" Camila murmured as she get her phone unto her jeans,It was an unknown number.

"Hey hi,I'm one of your neighbors--Is this the Reyes—-"

"What seems to be the problem mister?" Camila answered.

"Mam—I don't know how to say this, but your sister and your mother has been kidnapped" The boy told her without hesitation at mukhang kabang kaba ito habang nagsasalita sa kabilang linya,Malayo pa sila sa resort.

"Anong problema?" Xandra asked Camila.

"Si mama--" Camila stuttered,

"Si mama at Laura--" She stuttered again as her tears start to fall down.

"They have been kidnapped" Malakas na napapreno si Juno sa sasakyan,She have to alarm the police about the situation.Imbis na tumuloy sa pupuntahan ay mabilis nilang minaniubra ang sasakyan at matulin na bumalik sa tahanan nila

In a span of 30 minutes with 3km per minute,Xandra manage to come home kasama ang mga pulis na kasama sa insidente,After they turn back.Camila called them to comeback for her sister and mother.

Xandra looks so fucking crazy right now and cannot chose between the two sisters that have been kidnapped.

They all look worried,,In that set up kidnapping.

"Your sister's really look like you and I want her" Laura explained which made Alex look suspiciously to her.

"I know,You fuck her"

"WHAT!?" Claudio shouted unbelievably without hesitation,para bang nabingi ito sa imimungkahi ni Alex

Laura laugh and winked at Claudio,They are all at silence when a woman from the other room opened the door.

"Lau—-Claudio?? What's happening I—"

"We'll explained later" sabat ni Claudio at ngumiti sa dalagang gulat ang nakasulat sa pagmumukha ngayon.

Alex walk towardly at hinila ang kamay nito,

"Andrea,We're setting up the people who killed my mother and—-also me" Alex explained at taimtim na nakatingin sa mga mata nito.

Laura rolled her eyes and whispered na sapat na para marinig ni Claudio, "Sabi na't later,Nagexplain na agad ang stupida"

"Set up? Wait—I don't understand what about Xandra—"

"She's my twin sister" Alex cutter her off. "i already knew and that time,We're arguing about the wedding at our house,We we're about to get her to the address that has been sent to us,But that happened"

"The two of us,Fall into the accident" she continued.

"Is she with the plan too?" Andrea asked,Alex. release a sigh, "No,With Juno's plan it is"

"Juno's with you?"

"No,She want a revenge for my death.She thought I have been killed—"

"—I was about to go to her,But I saw Xandra with her and I know,Once she saw me..this? This will not be happened."

Andrea look at Claudio and Laura who's standing at the side of the room, "How about you two?"

Claudio at Laura looked at each other's and answered, "We already knew,Before Xandra got home"

"what?! Why you didn't tell me—— Am I not a part of this fucking plan!" Andrea shouted histerically

Alex pulled her and cupped her cheeks,

"We knew that you will react like this,And If we told you who was the murderer,Hindi mo kakayanin"

"Then who? Tell me who" Andrea answered back with her worried look

"Relax,Don't hate me after this" Alex sighed and kiss Andrea on the forehead

"Tss" Laura murmured and rolled her eyes on Alex,She knew the Xandra x Andrea ship,Eversince.

Although she wanted Xandra so hard,hindi nya mapipilit ang nararamdaman nito sakanya.

"Let's start,The police has arrived and their speakers are ready" Claudio warned at malayang binuksan ang pinto na niluwa si Alejandro na agad niyakap si Alex

"I've missed you! Magaling ba acting ko ha" masayang saad nito na agad tinawanan ni Alex,

"Yep! Magaling ka talaga umiyak ever since" sagot ni Alex

"Oh—Andrea" Alejandro loss his smile ng makita ang dalaga kala nya kasi ay hindi pa alam nito,Andrea smiled and nodded like she already knows.Alejandro smiled back pero sa likod ng ngiti nito ay ang nakatagong pangangamba na malaman ni Andrea ang katotohanan.

Claudio tied her left hand para magmukhang nakawala ito,They plan all of this para pag mukhaing nakatakas si claudio at ililigtas si Samuel at ang matanda para palabasin ang katotohanan.

"Punch me" Claudio looked at Laura, "What??"

"Punch me nga!" Laura disagreed, "Di ko kaya"

"aww!" Sigaw ni Claudio ng natumba sya habang sapo sapo ang pisngi at napagtantong si Andrea ang sumapak sakanya

"I'm going in,Alex be ready" Claudio plan after he moved on from the punch,Alex nodded at ibinaba ang baril na nasa likod nya

Agad na lumipat ng lugar ang nga tauhan ni Alex,habang ang iba ay nasa loob padin ng kwarto kung nasaan si Samuel at si Amilia.

"1"

"2"

"3"

Claudio opened open the door at umacting na para syang nakawala,He saw Amilia at Samuel na nakabusal at parehas na may tali sa kamay,They both look at Claudio which holding a small knife na agad tumakbo sa pwesto ni Samuel.

Amilia murmured like she needed help,Agad itong tinanggal ni Claudio at tinuloy na tanggalin ang tali ni Samuel.

"What's happening!!" Amilia overreact, "It was Alex! She's alive!" Samuel shouted back at malakas na tinanggal ang tali nya,Claudio releases Amilia after,

Aktong lalabas na sila ng pumasok si Alex na may dalang baril,She shot Claudio on the chest na agad kinagulat ni Laura habang pinanood ang eksena sa kabilang kwarto

"THAT IS NOT PART OF THE PLAN!" Laura shouted in disbelief in the other room while watching the cctv's.