CHAPTER 34: The Set-up

3rd Person's POV

"Andrea is marrying Samuel in the future" Amilia announces as she drink in her wine glass

Everyone was stunned to speak,Especially Alex.She walk out through the scene,Which made Andrea follow her.

"Alex! Wait!" Andrea pulled Alex arm but she refuses it, "You already know?" Alex asked as she stopped in the highway.

"Yes—But believe me,I don't want to marry him!"

"Fuck!" Alex murmured as she gritted her teeth,Para bang galit na galit ito pero hindi nya mailabas.

She loves this woman and she don't know what to do if she married someone else especially her half brother.

Andrea pulled Alex closer into her arms, "I—"

*Ringing*

Andrea cutted off,Agad kinuha ni Alex ang mumunting telepono nya sa kanyang bulsa

"Hello?"

"Wha—What??"

Nang marinig ni Alex ang nasa kabilang linya,She quickly ended the call and run as fast as she can pabalik sa hacienda,Andrea followed her.

"Ma" she called when she back at the dining,Everyone looked at her, "they found her" She release,Agad napatayo ang kanyang ina at tumakbo kasama sya.

Amilia on the other hand,Looked at Samuel..Then she relayed a smirk.

.

.

.

"Don't move or I kill him!" Alex shouted,Agad nyang sinakal ang leeg ni Claudio,gising pa naman ito ngumit may kukunting dugo sa dibdib,Claudio trusted her sister well alam nyang gagana ang plano na ginawa nito.

Itinaas ni Samuel ang kamay nya,While Amilia was Intensely looking at Alex.

"Alex,Please let him go..He's your brother,We,We are Bloodline"

Mapaklang tumawa si Alex ag Idiniin ang baril sa ulo ni Claudio, "Ahh" ungol nito ng maramdaman ang dulo nito sa gilid ng kanyang noo.

Napalunok si Samuel sa kalagayan ng kapatid,Alam nyang kasalanan nya ang lahat ng ito.At ang katapusan ay magiging sya din.

Lumuhod si Samuel habang lumuluha ang mga mata,He raises his hands on the air.

"It's my fault—-I—I filted my feelings out,Masyado akong nabaliw sa pagmamahal ko kay Andrea,And It gets crazier when Amilia offered me"

Napabalikwas si Andrea ng makita ang kanyang ina sa screen kanina lang, "Laura bakit andyan si mama?"

"Listen,Andrea just Listen..Trust Alex on this,Hindi nya sasaktan si mama"

Andrea slowly fall down to her seat,Watching her mother been kidnapped without conscience on Amilia's face.

"Offered what?" Alex asked,Mas lalong lumalakas ang paghikbi ni Samuel, "Don't get them involved in here,Please!"

"Hinayaan nyong mainvolved si mama sa kagaguhan nyo! Tapos ako hindi pwede! Fuck! Ang unfair mo naman Samuel? Manang mana ka sa ama mong tarantado!" Alex shouted,Halata ang bigat sa bawat salitang binibitawan nito.

"OFFERED WHAT SAMUEL! Anong kinalaman ni Amilia dito!" Ulit pa nito sa kanyang kapatid, "SAY IT! WHAT'S THE FUCKING—-"

"She offered me to kill the both of you! Para wala akong kaagaw kay Andrea! She told me that you are a treat to our marriage in the
future!"

.

Nanluluwa at nanghihinang Andrea ang napapikit sa likod ng kikapangyarihan ng eksena, "She—She planned to kill them?" Andrea ask with her lonely voice.

"Yes" Alejandro answered, "I already know the truth Andrea,But I want it to hear from mama's mouth" from Laura,

Tuluyan ng lumuha si Andrea ng malaman nya ito,She can't believe that her mother was a murderer.

.

"Ikaw?" Alex eyes burted out,Agad nyang tinutok ang baril kay Amilia, Nagulat si Alex ng may itutok din itong baril sakanya

The gun was from the floor na nahulog ni Claudio, "Fck" Claudio murmured as she saw Amilia.

"Hahahahaha—Hahahhaha" Amilia laugh like she's demon that has been fallen,Napakunot ang noo ni Alex sa tono ng tawa at Itsura nito.

"If you will kill me now to get a revenge from your filthy mother,Do it—I'm not the only one who will die and open the hell stupid!"

"You deserved to die,Alexandra.You didn't know that I already know that you're twin sister was Xandra? Also known as Katarina? Do you think I'm that stupid to know everything?? I planned to kill you and your mother,Because the two of you was ruining my plan for my daughters! And oh—I hired a sniper to kill Xandra hehe for additional"

Amilia was about to pull the trigger when one of Alex mens grab her arm and pull the gun out of her hand.

Agad nanigas si Alex sa kinakatayuan,Nasa panganib ang kapatid nya,Ang tanga nya para hindi malaman ang tungkol dito

Kasabay ng pagbukas ng pinto ay ang sya ding pagbitaw nya sa baril na hawak nya,Sabay sabay pumasok ang medics,At ang mga SWAT sa loob habang tumatawa ng tumatawa padin si Amilia na para bang nababaliw na ito.

"Katarina" She whispered at she run down the building

Andrea,Laura and Alejandro's life was worrying for Claudio's life at agad nila tong pinuntahan

"Hey—Are you okay?!" Laura murmured to Claudio on the floor,The boy laugh and opened her polo,He has a bulletproof vest with a fake blood on it,Agad nakahinga ang tatlo

Andrea watched her mother slowly fall in the SWAT's hand ng turukan ito ng pampatulog,While Samuel's leaning down and crying.

"I'm—I'm sorrry" Samuel murmured without looking into their eyes.

Agad hinila ni Claudio si Xandra pababa ng building kasunod ang dalawa pa,They run through Claudio's car at agad sinundan si Alex na sasalubungin ang kapatid nya.

Most of the SWATS we're following them too

"Xandra's in danger too,Can't afford to lose that one again" Laura murmured like she already loses.

"Tell me Andrea,Whom you want to be with?" Binaling ni Laura ang tingin sa kapatid,Kunot noo itong tinignan ni Xandra,Para itong gago na nagaalala pero ganun padin ang iniisip.

"I guess It was Alex,Because she waited even tho the chances of having her back was 0" Alejandro answered habang nakakapit ito ng maigi,Mabilis kasi magpatakbo si Claudio to ensure the safety of their another sister.

"I don't know—- I just don't want to talk about this" Andrea answered.

"Or maybe Xandra,Because the way you looked at her,The way she laid her eyes on you,It was different" Claudio answered while on her wild driving, "Srsly? You still have guts to listen?" Laura shouted,Agad nagsigawan si Laura at Claudio na parang aso't pusa,Andrea looked away.

"Maybe it was" Andrea whispered as she trying to stop her heart from pounding to worrying.