CHAPTER 39: Meet,Again.

Alexandra's POV

I take a deep breath as I slowly walk towards Andrea,She's still beautiful as the day I met her.

Her skin's flawless,How gray her eyes is..I'm still longing for her.

"Andrea" I spoked as I watch her holding my sister's hand unconsciously.Hindi nya ko narinig,she's focusing on warmly and freely letting her hands roam on Xandra's hand.

Camila on the other hand was sleeping beside her,Her eyebags now visible.Looks like she's tired and exhausted,lalo na nung malaman nila about sa heart failure niya.

I knew about that because of Emmanuel,I investigated him and told him to protect my sister,He told me about my sister and there is something he didn't want to tell me.Sasabihin nya daw sa tamang panahon.

The door opened at iniluwa nito si Laura at Julia na may dalang pagkain.

"Alex,Let's go eat" Tawag ni Julia sakin,I smiled.Naniniwala nakong kapatid ko sya..Lukso ng dugo I guess?

"Is it my fault,Right?" Out of nowhere,Andrea spoked,Laura,me and Julia look at each other.

Pero agad tumakbo palayo si Andrea sa silid,I push my adrenaline para sumunod sakanya, "Andrea!" I called her.

Pababa na sya ng hagdan,She didn't used the elevator,Nanghihina ang tuhod nyang napatumba sa pababa.

She's still taking her trauma.

She fall down on her knees,Agad ko syang nilapitan para sakin bumagsak.

"Running away can't solve your problem" I spoke while hugging her from behind,Whispering..I heard her cry.

A silent one.

"Why—Why did you came back?" She asked while sobbing,I grab her head and let it rest at my shoulder while playing with her hair.

"Love can't stop me from coming back" I cupped her face and dart my eyes unto hers,There is something I found on her eyes.

I realized,I'm not the one she needed.

3rd person's POV

"You should stay at Xandra,Juno" Saad ni Mamita kay Juno ng matapat sila sa silid na kinaroroonan ni Emmanuel,Ang opisina nito.

Juno agreed,Dahan dahan namang binuksan ni Mamita ang pinto at iniluwa nito si Emmanuel na may hawak na isang papeles.

"Habang buhay kong pagsisisihan ang ginawa ko sa buhay ko at buhay mo..Julina" Ani nito at tinanggal ang salamin nya,He frustratedly look at Mamita.

"What are you talking about? Emmanuel?"

Dahan dahan itong dumantay sa lamesang nasa harap nya,He laugh and at the same time,He cried.

"I put all of you in this situation,If it wasn't me—I have save all of you"

Mamita without notice,Slap Emmanuels face like she already know kung ano ang ginawa nito.

"Anong kinalamanan mo dito?"

Emmanuel's crying eyes are now visible, he fell into his knees at idinantay ang katawan na yakap yakap ang paa ni Mamita.

"I know everything,How the Reyes put you to worst..For now—I want you to know the truth"

Mamita's leg we're shaking, sunod sunod na ang luhang pumapatak dito, Pero hindi padin nagpatinag ang matanda at pinaghahampas ang lalaking nasa harap nya.

"Julina—"

"I should've killed you Emmanuel!" Mamita shouted while pushing Emmanuel na halos nanghihina nadin ang mga tuhod.

"Please stop—"

"This is not enough for what you did! Kakampi ka ng demonyong yon! Go to hell!" pinagsasampal pa ito ng matanda, helplesness Emmanuel just crossed his arms to protect his head

"Mamita!—Just listen to me!"

"Paano ko papakinggan ang demonyong katulad mo!"

"Listen to me first! I'll explain everything!"

"No!"

"It's about Xandra!" Emmanuel shouted, Mamita stops for a second, "Did you plan to kill her too?"

Emmanuel gasp and disagree, Dahan dahang nanlumo si Mamita,While Emmanuel fall back to his knees.

"Your daughters are alive,And they are with you now.."

Alexandra's POV

I wanted to kiss Andrea, I take the advantage where her walls are in the ground..but before I fall my lips unto her she pushed me back—I think I broke my neck?

"Alex.." I heard from the back,Andrea as I turned my back on someone.

"Camila?" Andrea called..Camila's eyes was deliberately surrounded with fear and something I'd never seen before.

"She's awake,And she's looking for you" Camila murmured,which make Andrea eyes fluttered, mabilis itong umalis sa bisig ko na para bang naging hangin nalang ako sa paligid nya.

And what breaks my heart the most? The feeling that she's In love with my sister..I'm too late for coming back.

I followed as she walks by,Camila on the other hand held my hand tight and squeezes it like she's delivering a message.

She smiled at me, I smiled back..

"I loved your sister once.." She murmured as I laughed and answered, "I loved your sister once too"

We both laugh as we reciprocated each other's word

"Do you think the destiny put us here?" Camila asked, "No,We put ourselves into this destiny"

"Back then,I should have married you already" She smiled as she reminiscing those words,I love Andrea that time and Camila fight for me to be married with me.

"That time where I'm In love with your sister"

"Hmm, then your sister came—And they both love each other now,I can't say it but the way Xandra sacrifices herself for Andrea—It's something"

I agreed, I can't force myself to love someone whose already In love with someone else,Life is long,There is still love out there.

"And love can wait,This feeling we we're feeling? It will fade..And soon we will found each other's forever,Right?" I look at Camila as we walk thru the hallway, I was mesmerized the way her curly flow through the air.

The touch of her hand in the both side of my cheeks are warm and soft..Realizing her lips landed to mine.

"Why do you need to find If I'm already here? I'm still your fiancee!"

Wait—Kala ko si Xandra gusto nito!? The Reyes are clan of playgirls! What to expect!?

"Camila—I thought you're In love with Xandra's—"

"No, I'm just Infatuated and obsessed of the thought that she was you, but the difference is making my eyes awake"

I smile for a second..Camila Reyes never changed.