CHAPTER 40: Finale

3rd person's POV

3 YEARS

"Alexandra!" Julina called habang patakbo palapit sa dalagang kakarating lang sa hacienda nya.

the other one called and hugged her
tightly, "So how's the honeymoon with Camila hmm?"

Alexandra growl, "Let's not talk about this please, she's in the car—sleepyhead as it"

"So what's the news bakit ka nagpatawag ng party? Are you planning to say something?"

Alexandra smirk and nodded, "Let's just wait for the other's I'm gonna fetch Camila first"

Julina nodded as she watch Alexandra wake her wife, Sabay namang dumating ang dalawa pang magkasunuran na sasakyan

"We're here!" The other one shouted as the black pick up truck reveals the 3 Hernandez, the other one's black ferrari which reveals—

"Sakit ng puwet ko" Julia uttered pagkalabas sa driver seat, "You didn't open the door for me!" Sigaw ng dalagang lumabas sa bullet seat

"Para saan ang kamay mo Laura?" Julia murmured and subconsciously look at the girl, "I really hated you since!"

"It's your fault because you courted me" Julia hissed and turned her back on Laura, Laura rolled her eyes which makes everyone fluttered.

Alam kasi nila na hindi magkasundo ang dalawa because Julia is not a lover girl that will serve you pero sya yung tipong poprotektahan ka sa lahat.

Agad lumapit ang mga Hernandez pati na sila Julia kay Julina at ngumiti rito, "Good to see you everyone after a years"

"Well, we're still waiting for the one who's bitchy—"

"JULIA!" Alexandra shouted ng mapagtanto ang sasabihin ng kapatid nya habang yakap yakap ang kakagising lang na Camila na nakadantay sa kanya.

"I'm hungry" Camila uttered and lock Alexandra's neck unto her arms. Para bang tarsier ito makakapit sa asawa nya.

Everyone looks amused, But hindi na bago sakanila ang clingy na Camila, It's always the innocent one.

Another visit has came, with their 2 horses.

"Hola!" Emmanuel called as he look unto Juno who's riding the other horse.

"Well—Well what's with the announcement" Juno shouted as she looks unto Alex, Alex winked at her as if Juno already knows.

Juno take her look for Laura's awhile, It's been 3 years nung huli silang nagkita—Their feelings isn't mutual, she's nothing to do with it.

She's focus on her dreams and career right now, Especially her business and her company.

It's been 3 years since Emmanuel tell about everything he knows. Alexandra and Xandra(Katerina) was Julina's daughter, Amilia Reyes has a big jealous of her because the father of the Reyes has interest on her and even lay daughters to her.

Amilia has plan on seducing the Fernandez to be married for wealth, pero hindi ito natuloy gawa ni Julina. On Amilia's rage, she did something unbelievable on a taste that cannot be change by everyone.

She let Julina drank meds that cause her to be delusional and crazy, that's why Julina forgot most of her memories with her first daughter, Alexandra and her second daughter, Xandra.
Julia's not include because she's from the other half but still—treating her as Julina's own.

The history repeats itself as Alexandra Hernandez ruined her planned that leads to it's everyone desired and undesirable death.

Everyone is busy at their own worlds, Naka set up ang hacienda sa konti handaan at konting pagsasalo salo, lahat naman ay napatingin sa pigurang papalapit sa kinaroroonan ng lahat.