Chapter 4: Quarantined

Harry POV

I woke up at 9:15 because I couldn't stop thinking of Louis. I hurt him, I walked out, I messed up, and I regretted it. My thoughts where interrupted by Liam, "Oh, hey mate! I didn't know if anyone else was awake."

"Oh ya, I couldn't sleep" I said tiredly.

Liam opened his mouth to say something but as he did Niall walked in, "Ay!" he said angerly, "Next time you wake up do it quitely!"

"I'll try" Loam said sarcastically.

About a hour later Niall went to wake up the other boys. Zayn came down as Liam was making breakfast, than Niall came down followed by Louis looking at his phone.

"Oh you got to be kidding me" Louis said as he got to the bottom of the stairs.

"What?" Liam said
"You know that COVID thing? Well apparently it got really bad and everyone can barely leave their house."

"But you can still go home right?" I asked

"Oh you want me to leave? And no, the neighborhood me and Niall live in has a break out so we can't go home."
Niall lives two doors down from Louis so they have gotten even closer over the past few years.

"Harry, you are in my hotel right?"

"And Zayn and I both don't have a house here so we flew in just for this."

"Ya. Why, what happened?"

"The housekeeper's have it so now we can't go back."

"I'm fine, it's just like 2012 again! Plus I practically live at Louis house half the time so it's just the same." Niall said while jumping one the couch.

"I saw them talking about it getting bad on the news so I bought some extra food and a few masks, but we still might need to go shopping at some point. Just like double mask and stuff because we shouldn't go out."

   "Wait," Niall said as he hoped up from the couch, "That means we can't order Nandos!"

   "Umm," Liam said checking his phone, "We can get takeout"

   "Oh thank god!" He said sitting back down, "You know what we should do?"

   "What?"

   "We should post on the One Direction Instagram that we are quarantined together, they will flip out!"

   "That's a great idea! We should post throughout this whole thing! Come here and let's take a picture." Liam said

I knew the comments where going to be filled with Larry stuff. It is nice to see how much the fans support us even though we never officially came out (because of Simon Cowbell).

 It is nice to see how much the fans support us even though we never officially came out (because of Simon Cowbell)

  Liked by: @harrystyles @louist91 & 997,456 more people

One Direction: Guess who is quarantined together? @harrystyles  @louist91. @niallhoran  @liampayne  @zayn

18monthsmybutt: O MY GOD!! ITS HAPPING

Larryisreal: WE FINALLY HAVE A PICTURE OF LOUIS AND HARRY TOGETHER AFTER THE HIATUS!!!

get_out._of_my.kitchen: IM CRYING!! ZAYN IS THERE!!!!!!!!!

   "What are they saying?" I asked

   "Umm," Liam said slightly laughing, "There is lots of people crying, using all caps, fighting over if we are going to get back or not, and lots and lots of Larry Stylinson." He said that last part very quitely

   "What was the last thing? I couldn't here you?" I asked genuinely.

   "Fighting over if we are back for not?"

   "No, after that."

   "Oh, umm, lots of Larry Stylinson comments"

   "Oh, I should have guessed that" Of course I new what he was going to say I just wanted him to say it, and maybe for Louis to hear it.

   "I'm gonna go, umm, fix my hair" Niall said running out

   "Same" Zayn and Liam said at the same time.

   "It's funny how they still believe in us after all this time!" Louis said sadly

   "Ya, I mean we haven't seen each since, well you know since when." I said sadly

   "Why did you you leave Haz? We where going so well." He asked looking at me straight in the eye.

    "I'm going to leave." Niall said as the other boys followed

Why did I leave? I guess I was scared of what would happen, scared Simon would make us keep our relationship even more of a secret and do more stunts, I don't know how much more of it I could take. After a minute of thinking I told Louis that.

  "Hazza, we could have done it, we always have"

  "Ahh, I got to go," I said stuttering, "My umm, Mum is calling me" She wasn't, I just needed to get away from this conversation.

—————————

Heyyy! So some Larry conversations happing so that's fun, but remember to vote and comment to tell me what you think!

Word count:768