Chapter 22: cute moments and realizations

5:30 p.m. that same day
Louis POV:

"Hey Louis you know what I was just thinking?" Niall said while sitting on the coach.

"No Niall I don't." I said sarcastically

"So you know how we are quarantined, why did we go to the store to get stuff but we couldn't go back to our own house and so no one?"

"That actually makes sense, wow ya we are so dumb. But you know if we went back to quarantine number one we would be really bored alone and Zayn and Harry would have to be in hotel rooms so that's not fun and number two we wouldn't be an official band again."

"Yep we would be so bored. But still we probably should not have gone to the store." Niall said with a slight laugh.

"Well ya."

"Hey guys" Harry said walking into the room.

"You know what" Niall said standing up, "I'm going to go and not ruin one of your moments again"

"Great idea. Come here H, "I said gesturing for him to sit on the couch with me, "I feel like I haven't seen you today. Remember when we were on X-Factor and we used to sneak off into the dressing rooms and hind there for hours until someone found us? I miss those days."

"I do too, back then we used to be so much more free. We were able to hug in public and be around each other. Hopefully someday we can do that again."

"Me too. Harry, I love you, I always have and always will." I said with a smile on my face

"I love you too Louis so so much." He said back and kissed me hard.

    "I missed you," I said looking deep into his eyes, "This still doesn't feel real, I've lived the last 5 years being so mad about how we ended and watching your life though a screen this just seems so surreal."

"I feel the exact same way, but now that I have you I'm never ever letting you go. Oh and on a completely different note I heard what you and Niall said about quarantining and yea we are dumb. But I am glad it ended like this." Harry said

"Same. Can you believe this year is the bands 10 year anniversary? That just seems insane to me."

"Umm ya it is. I'm so grateful for the last 10 years and all the fans literally what would we we do without them."

"Literally. We should do something."

"Ooo we should write a song!" Harry exclaimed.

For the next about hour and half we wrote a song with no interruptions surprisingly. We got about half way through it and decided to take a break and watch a movie which we didn't even finish because we fell asleep. We woke up later to the sound of people 'awwwing' and the clicking of a camera.

"What the hell is going on here." I said annoyingly while laying on Harry's chest.

"Well it is 8:30 pm and we are now done hiding in the hallway and we are hungry!" Zayn said

"Ok but why are you taking pictures of us?"

"Because you two are adorable so as your annoying best friends we document these moments." Niall said

"Now, now Niall, who said your my best friend?" Niall mouth dropped open, "Lad I'm just joking."

"I don't believe you." He said crossing his arms and facing the wall.

"Niall, seriously we have been friends for 10 years and we live right next to each other of course your my best friend."

"Well good, now I'm ordering Nondos." Niall said walking into the kitchen.

"Wow Louis now I'm not your best friend?" Liam said following Niall into the kitchen.

"No Liam! Sorry Harry I got to go."

"Louis I'm not your best friend now?" Harry said smiling

"Ya Louis I though we had something?" Zayn said dramatically.

"Ok everyone listen up! You are all my best friends now shut up so Niall can order us food." I screamed

"Hey hey hey who said I was getting you food? But I guess I will," Niall said with a laugh.

"Oh my god!" Harry said springing up from the couch, "We never told the hotel we were quarantined! We were supposed to be out of there a week ago! My clothes!"

"Calm down Harry I bet it is-" Liam started before being cut off by Zayn screaming

"My hair gel! My hair dye! All my hair stuff! Noo!" Zayn exclaimed

"Y'all! Just call the hotel! And why do you have hair dye Zayn?"

"I like to dye my hair so I brought it in case I felt like doing it while we were here."

For the rest of the night we ate Nandos then we went to bed because who knows how much sleep we will be getting in the upcoming months with the reunion and everything going on.

———————————-
Merry late Christmas to everyone who celebrates! And I hope you all have a great and safe new year!

Word count: 850