Chapter 6: Kiss you

Louis POV

   "Hey Louis, Niall I'm on Instagram live do you want to say hi?" I shot him a death glare, "Oh never mind I will come back later to you Louis I guess. Oh hey Harry I didn't see you there" Harry?

   "Okey we have to go, see you later" Liam said ending the live, "Are you all okay?"

   "Harry," I said hesitating praying the question I was about to ask him, he would say no, "Did you just hear our conversation?"

   "Yes" He mumbled and ran away.

I immediately started crying after Harry ran away, "Why does it always end up like this? Someone always runs away and it's always something I said."

"Louis, none of this is your fault, it's all confusing right now and it's been a stressful morning. We have 2 weeks to sort all of this out, go take a shower and relax for a little bit you deserve it." Liam said

   "Ok. You guys are the best I couldn't get through anything with out you."
As I was walking away I heard Niall say sarcastically, "Now I have to explain all of this is Zayn, Whoop-te-da!"

*The next day*
Harry POV

I slept in Liam's room on the coach last night because I couldn't even go in the same room as Louis. I have no clue how I'm going to talk to him today but even if I don't want to talk but I know Liam is going to make me, that might be a good thing though. Yesterday I only left the room to go to the kitchen and had Niall on look out the entire time.

"HAROLD!" Niall screamed running into my room, "EDWARD!" Zayn screamed following him, "STYLES" Liam said last.
"It is 12:30!" Niall yelled at me pulling the pillow from under me head causing me to hit it on the couch cushion.
"Even I am awake!" Zayn yelled pulling the blanket off of me exposing me in only my boxers.
"Get up!" Liam said hitting me with a pillow and the rest of the boys followed hitting me.

"Fine I will get up but leave so I can shower."

"Remember, you are talking with Louis today so be ready."

"Ok, now leave!"

I got out of the shower got dressed and fixed my hair. I was about to talk to Louis. I texted Liam,

Leeroy, Hmmm
To Leeroy, Hmmm: I'm ready
From Leeroy, Hmmm: ok he is down here do you want us to listen?
To Leeroy, Hmmm: no but stay in your room in case I have to run away
From Leeroy, Hmmm: you got this

Louis POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching Stranger Things when Harry walked down stairs. I smiled at him because I didn't expect for to talk to me, but I was wrong.

   "Hey Lou, I think we need to talk what's going on between us."

    "Sure"
   "What you said yesterday to Niall, about still having feelings for me, is it true?"

    "I meant every word of what I said." And I meant it, "What about you, what do you feel about me?"

    "Louis" he started with tears in his eyes, "I am so, so sorry that I let the pressure get to me and left you, you didn't do anything wrong."

   "Haz, I get it, it was a stressful time, but my question was what about now, what do you feel now?"

   "My feelings never left," He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear, "But I understand if you reject me, or don't feel the same way, wait you just said you did what am I saying, I'll just go before I mess up stuff more."

I was not letting him just walk away again right after he said that so before I new what I was actually doing I smashed my lips into his. At first he was shocked and didn't kiss back but quickly realized was was happening.

We where deep into it when he heard Liam yell, "No Niall you can get water later!"

   "But I need it now or I will die from dehydration!"

    "No Niall!" Zayn yelled but right after he said that all three of them came falling down the stairs.

   "Hi?" Niall said shocked of what he just walked- or really fell- into.

—————————-

Heyyyyy

So... yay! Happy almost Valentine's Day! Harry is my valentine even though he is married to Louis, so I guess my Valentine is also Niall🥰 it's complicated.

Word count: 756