Chapter 31: plans and planes

Once again I messed up the filming locations for now according to me Jimmy Fallon is filmed in New York

Louis POV:

We got back to our hotel around 10:30 that night. That night we got a call from Ruby saying the next morning we would be going on BCC Radio than Capital after. She said we could do it from our hotel room and did not have to go to the studio due to covid. She said to go to bed early as we had to be all awake and ready by 8am.

"Ok boys I'm going to head out," Liam announced standing up from the bed where we were all hanging out gossiping about different celebrities we know, "go to bed guys, remember set your alarms for 7."

"I guess I'll head out also." Zayn said standing up

"So now it's just us," Niall said watching us smiling

"Umm Niall, I think we are going to go to bed too. Maybe go back to your room?" I suggested

"Oh ok, I see how it is."

"No Niall we are just tired and want to go to bed."

"No your fine I was just joking. G'ight lads."

———————
Ring ring ring

"Lou turn it off. I'm going back to bed." He said and wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"No H, we have to get get up, we have a radio show to do." I said trying to wiggle my way out of his arms which just made Harry pull me tighter into him, "Harry, get up"

"Ugh fine."

Me and Harry got ready next to each other, me wearing gray sweat pants and and black t-shirt and Harry wearing black jeans and a navy blue t-shirt with a smiley face on it.

Once it was 8 the boys came over to our room as we agreed to to FaceTime BCC. Once we got on we started our interview.

"Boys!" Nick Grimshaw announced, "So great to see all of you! Congrats on your reunion!"

"Thank you Nick! So great to see you also!"

We answered a few questions like, 'What did you do over quarantine?' and, 'what food did you eat during quarantine?' Which Niall respond with, "Lots of Nandos"

After that interview we had about 30 minutes before we had to get on with Capital.

     "I'm going down to grab a tea or something, wanna come?" I asked Harry

    "Sure come on. Want anything boys?"

     "Nah I'm good."

We grabbed our masks and walked out into the hallway and into the elevator.

     "Harry" I said

     "Hmm"

     "Hold my hand" I said and he moved his hand over towards mine, fingers intertwining.

We got down there and to walked over to the tea machine and started putting together my tea while Harry walked over to get a scone. Harry walked back over and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

     "Umm hi?" I said

     "Hi, would you like a bite of my scone?"

       "No thanks. Harry there is a fan taking a photo over there."

       "Oh, maybe I shouldn't do this than, but I liked this." He said, kissed my neck and pulled away.

That fan than came over and asked for a picture. We took one and she said, "You guys are so cute together. Please know your fandom loves you know matter what."