Chapter 20: Simon

Louis POV
7:30 A.M. the next day:

ring, ring, ring

"Sorry boys that was me!" Liam screamed from the other room.

Literally every morning something wakes us up up. I'm starting to think there won't be a day I can sleep in with these people.

"Liam! Why can't you just at silence your phone while we sleep!"

"Tommo shut up it's my management !"

"You mean our management? We literally met her yesterday!"

"No, my solo career management. They suck now shut up."

"Come on Harry let's go see what they want." I said

When me and Harry got out of bed Niall was already there and Zayn was on his way.

Liam had the phone on speaker, "Liam Payne where in the world have you been!" The person on the yelled, "You have a interview that is supposed to start in 10 minutes!"

"Oh ya umm well I'm quarantined with the boys so I can't make it. Also we might have to rethink the release date for that new song or put it on the next 1D album. Actually you know what just delete the track, we will just re-record it with our new management once we are out of quarantine."

With the words 'rethink the release date for that new song' all four of our mouths dropped because yesterday he said he was working on nothing.

     "Well thanks for that!" The lady kept going on and on until Liam just hung up.

    "You still not working on anything Liam?" Niall said.

    "Ya well in that moment I forgot I was supposed to release a song. We literally made it like like 2 weeks ago. But ok now honestly that's the only song. I feel like we should tell Simon today now that my management knows."

    "Ok we'll talk more about your song later but  ya I think we should tell Simon now that we met Ruby and everything."

ring, ring, ring

     "Well I guess he already knows." I said as I looked down at my phone at a call from Simon."

    "Man they work fast." Zayn said

    "Well hello Cowbell how is your day on this lovely morning" I said sarcastically.

    "Well it was going fine until now when I have to talk to you. But I got news from Liam's management that you said something about a new management?"

"I'll take this one," Zayn said as he took the phone, "Yes, new management because if you want this band to work and stay together again we need time to make an album, we need sleep, we need a management that will treat us right and let us love who we want to love. So yes we are signing with BMG as soon as we get out of quarantine, you don't own us, we are human beings and we want to have fun in the band not scared that if we say something wrong we will get in trouble so kiss your money from our music goodbye. It's 2020 grow up."

"This will not be the last you hear from me." Simon said and hung up.

"Zayn, I think that is the most you've ever talked within a minute." Harry said

"And quite literally probably the best speech you've ever said." Liam said

"And the fact that all of it was true." Niall said, "Anyway we should post on Instagram!"

"Ok! Wait we should post a picture on me and Harry only just to piss Simon off more." I said.

Liked by: harrystyles, louist91, liampayne and 1,267,396 more people

One Direction: love being back with you☺️

larryisreal28: OH MY FREAKING GOSH NO WAY THIS IS REAL

harrysbutterflytattoo: THIS FEELS LIKE A FEVER DREAM

ilovezaynmalik: LARRY OMG
                ^^Onedirection: 💚💙

     "You know what these past like 5 years watching the fans clown over thinking there will be a reunion and now there actually is kind of makes me emotional." Liam said

  "Someday one of us should dress up as the fans for Halloween and instead of wearing like our merch  and stuff just dress up as a clown." Niall said

  "Omg I call dibs!" Harry screamed

——————————-
Authors notes:

Heyyyy! Not a super long chapter but I kind of like it??
Also just a reminder that my TikTok is _get.out..of.my.kitchen_

Word count: 712