Chapter 16: More pranks

Louis POV:
*The next day*

    It was 6:45 and I was actually up, surprisingly all the boys were except Zayn. We all woke up because Niall was in the kitchen and dropped a crockpot on the floor.

   "Niall," Liam said mumbled because he was so tired, "What are you doing the resulted in a crockpot on the floor?"

   "Umm, I was going to make eggs in it. And I dropped it."

   "We can see that." Harry said while leaning against the wall.

    "Niall, you can't even make eggs in a crockpot," I said

    "Actually you can," Liam said, "I've done it before but it just takes like three and a half hours."

   "Exactly, take that Louis." Niall said in a sassy way, "Anyway should we let Zayn keep sleeping or wake him up?

   "Wake him up for sure! Any ideas?"

   "We could put makeup all over his face then wake him up by like playing the trumpet!" Harry said

   "I love it! Do you have makeup here Liam?"

   "Ya, Maya left some here, I'll go grab it."

Liam brought it down and we grabbed the eyeliner. We all took turns drawing things on his face. Harry draw a beard, I "Vas happen'", Liam drew an extended eyebrow and Niall just wrote, Niall.

   "Liam!" Harry whispered, "Grab the trumpet! And someone recorded this."

I pulled out my phone as Liam started playing. He rolled around and groaned.

   "You better stop doing this."

   "No." Niall said

   "Smile!" I said taking a picture, "I'm going to post that on Instagram."

        Liked by: harrystyles, zayn and 1,256,89 othersOne Direction: YouTube video out today at 11:15 PST time

One Direction: YouTube video out today at 11:15 PST time. (P.S. don't tell Zayn)

zayn: i hate you all
    ^^ niallhoran: 😂😂

zaynismine: I love all of this content!😁

LarryIsReal: I bet Niall wrote his own name😂
^^ niallhoran: ........

   "Really guys" Zayn said after looking at the post, "Where are the makeup wipes?"

    "I'm afraid we are actually out" Liam said. He gave Liam a death stare and than Liam gave in, "Fine, fine! I'll go get them"

___________________

It was now 11:00 A.M. and we where all sitting on the couch watching a TV show. Zayn was sleeping, (or at least trying to) I was next to Harry and Niall and Liam sat next to each other.

"How do you think the fans will like the video?" Liam asked

    "I think they will die." Niall said, "Anyway, can we order Nandos?"

    "Sure, I guess. What do you want?"

    "What I had last time. Duh." Niall said sassily.

     "Which is?" Liam said

      "I'll just send you it."

      "Wow Niall, that's a lot of food."

      "Don't act surprised." He said flipping his 'hair'.

We ordered the food and it said it would be here around 11:35. We woke Zayn up to ask him, his order and let's just say he wasn't happy.

     "Guys," Harry said looking at his phone, "It comes out in a minute!"

    "How many people are at the premier of it?" I asked

    "About 200,000 people

    "That's crazy! We should do a count down! Ready!"

    "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! Yay!" We all cheered

    "It's not New Years!" Zayn said as he was still laying on the couch not participating in our count down.

    "Oh get up Zayn."

  Bing!

   "Who's that?" Niall asked.

     "BMG."

    "Oh! What did they say?"

Dear Mr. Tomlinson,

How about tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. your time? Thank you! See you than!

-BMG UK

     "We can do that right?" Harry said

     "Hold up, let me check the schedule, "Niall said looking at a imaginary phone in his hand, "Yep all free!"

     "Great!"

————————————
Heyy!

Happy summer to everyone!!

I'm do know that Liam and Maya broke up (😢) but since this is based in 2020 I will not be braking them up in this.

Word count:630