Chapter 33: preparations

Louis POV

The next few days we kept on rehearsing and getting ready for the show. I was starting to get kind of nervous but I am really excited, and I think so is Harry.

     "So are we going with choreography, like any dances this time 'round?" Our choreographer asked

      "Oh god no" I responded

      "Oh I was kind of hoping we could." Harry said

      "Ya same low key." Liam also said

      "Ok so maybe we do a little for at least you, what about you Niall, Zayn?"

      "No way in hell"

      "Ya same with me."

     "Ok great I will work on something."

For the next hour we rehearsed and messed around. Harry showed us his choreography from his Treat People With Kindness music video and Liam showed us some of his choreo.

      "We should make a sign as a countdown and post like a update everyday until the show."

      "Oo ya I have a white board at my house I can bring it tomorrow and we can start." Harry suggested, "I can draw a design on it tonight."

      "I can help." I said with a smile

————————

    "Hey Harry, Niall just texted me from Zayn's and said that the boys are going out tonight, wanna go?"

     "Nah not really, we should cook and watch a movie, I'm feeling lazy. As long as your ok with that of course."

      "Oh ya, just make Niall and Liam stay at Zayn's, what should we make?"

       "I don't know, I'll search Pinterest."

We ended up making pasta with meat gravy, literally so easy and we ended up messing it up so badly.

     "Hey at least it didn't ended up with a crockpot on the floor and putting eyeliner all over Zayn's face."

"True, true."

We ended up watching Footloose and at the end Harry was up and twirling me in a circle, dancing. We fell asleep cuddled on top of each other and woke up to Niall drunkenly calling us that he lost his pet pig and at the get Zayn took the phone saying he was going take him home and help him.

The next day at rehearsals Harry and I brought the whiteboard, all written on and everything.

    "Had a nice night Niall?" I said sarcastically walking past Niall as he lay on the floor rubbing his head.

    "Yep it was great. I see you brought the board."

    "Yep it's all ready, do you want to take the picture now?"

    "Sure!"