Chapter 11: exciting news

Louis POV

Last night was so much fun! I really got to know the old Harry again and we all just hung out doing random stuff. We fell asleep about 6:15, I was sleeping on Harry and the rest where scattered next to us on the floor. Around 8:30 my phone went off and woke us all up. Simon.

"Louis turn off the stupid phone!" Zayn said

"Simon"

"What!?" Niall said shooting up

"It's Simon, should I answer or just let it go"

"Answer but on speaker"

"Ok" I answered.

"Wow I'm surprised you answered considering it's only 8:30". Where's Harry?" He said smugly.

"That is none of your business where he is!"

"So your laying on top of him"

"Just get to it Salmon Cowbell" Harry said, I high fived him and mouthed 'nice one'. While Niall had to bite his lip to kept from laughing.

"Thanks for confirming Harry that he is on you. Anyway, what the hell was that live yesterday? I told you two to say away from each other not do whatever that was! You are not dating and never will again and I will make sure of that!"

"No" and I hung up but sent him a photo

To Cowbell🖕🏻: looks like we are dating                                                    Read

                                                    Read

    "What did you say?"said Niall

    "I said 'Looks like we are dating' and sent a picture."

    "Really!" Harry said exitedly

     "Yep!"

There was a assortment of 'yays' and 'Congress' for the boys. Harry just grabbed my cheeks stared into my eyes and kissed me. This was the best moment of my entire life and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else!

_________________

Heyyyy!!

This is short but I have my state testing tomorrow and I need to go to bed early.

Yay for Louis and Harry!! I'll try to update later this week but my birthday is on Sunday so....

Word count: 317