Chapter 24

Melisa Pov
We all turned around looking towards the door.  Shon told me I could answer it.

I walked to open it and of course it was just the bitch I wanted to see.  Kierra looking like a damn hippopotamus.

She rolled her eyes "when did you come back?"

"Bitch don't worry bout all that." I said

She pushed past me. I grabbed her by her shirt "aht aht where you think you going?"

"Hoe to see my baby daddy the fuck. You need to go ahead and stop being bitter and learn that you have to share him now."

I laughed "girl you better be glad I'm not a cruel bitch or else I would kick that baby out your stomach"

She stepped up to me and got in my face "girl I wish you would I'll kill you about my baby."

"Whew chile thats what every female say. Shon come get yo little blob fish before I beat her ass." I said walking back into the living room.

She followed behind like a little puppy.

"Girl you not going to beat shit. Shon won't even let you long ass I'm pregnant."

"I don't give a damn about what Shon say. If I want to beat yo ass I will ain't nothing he can do to stop me poo." I said thumping her forehead.

I can tell that made her mad she tried to charge towards me like a deer but Shon grabbed her.

I laughed "Getty up pit bull. What you thought you was about to do hunny."

Shon looked at me with red eyes and put his finger over my mouth. "I'm going to say this one time and one time only. Yall better chill the fuck out! I will not be dealing with this shit every fucking time yall see each other. Kierra you shut up because Melisa will really walk you like a dog. Melisa you need to shut up too and be the bigger person. You my girl and my only girl there is no reason why you should feel the need to respond to her foolishness. She's mad cause she can't have what you have." He said with so much anger

I was a little taking back but turnt on all at the same time. I licked my lips "well then ok daddy."

"I'm not mad about nothing. I'm actually happy cause I got your first baby. Which I know she hates that.  Kierra said with a smirk

Shon pushed her into the wall but not to hard "didn't I just tell you to shut the fuck up. Matter fact get the fuck out my house and don't come back until you learn how to be a adult."

She sat there looking stupid then walked out the door with her head down.

When me and Shon turned around everybody was just standing there staring. Leon was eating chips like he was watching a movie. Marcus came and dapped Shon "Damn my boy you sholl put them in check."

We all finally went back to laughing and talking. Eventually everybody left.

After that I decided to have a talk with Shon. "So what you been doing with out me the past couple weeks."

Shon looked at me with a are you serious face "stressing what else was I going to do?"

I rolled my eyes "that's not what I'm talking about fool. Why was Kierra here? You been having her here while I been gone?" I said with my arms folded

He put his head in his hands "man no I been going to the doctors appointments and that's it!"

"Well why she felt so comfortable to just walk in here?"

"The girl is crazy Melisa, something is wrong with her. Plus you know she going to try to make you mad."

I laughed "ain't nothing wrong with that bitch. She's not crazy, but ima show her crazy if she keep trying me!"