Chapter 17

Melisa Pov

Rosa and Vontae hopped out the car. Rosa ran up to Melisa "heyyy boo" she said giving her a hug.

"Hey what y'all doing here." I said.

"Girl we wanted to see y'all new house. Not only that but that house right there is me and Vontaes." She pointed to the house across the street.

I looked at Shon "Yo stop lying man! Dang Shon you got any more surprises?"

He smiled "I do have one more. Ma I was able to get your job transferred here. So, you still will be a manager for that store just a different location. Melisa as for you and me we got new jobs. Mine is $30/hr yours is $25/hr and it's just Monday - Thursday."

By this point I just wanted to suck this man d..... never mind you know the rest. I didn't want to get X rated in front of his mom. So I told him thanks and gave him a big kiss.

We finally walked to his mom house. It was such a cute small house. Perfect for her and the baby.

"Awww omg Shon this is so adorable

"Awww omg Shon this is so adorable." His mom said looking at the brother's room.

"I know mom, have you decided a name yet?" He asked

She looked like she was thinking" Maybe A'darius Ian Sims, Kingston A'Mari Sims, or Cash Micah Sims."

"Hmm I like all the first names I don't know how I feel bout the middles. If I had to choose I would say Kingston Amari." Shon said

"Boy I think they cute. You can't talk about nobody middle name yours is Lamar" I said laughing

His ma looked at me crazy "girl fuck you his name cute and simple"

I couldn't do nothing but laughing. "But Shon what we going to do with the old house and furniture.

He looked at me "look I told yall everything taking care of. I sold the house and ima keep it fully furnished."

"Boy who the fuck bought that old ass house. That shit raggedy." His ma said

"Some poor folks that needed it" he said

After that conversation we went back to me and shons new house then some car pulled up. Everybody went to looking crazy.

Tyshon's dad, his wife, and other kids hopped out.

Shons Pov

I looked at this man like he had two heads. I walked up to him and pushed him "nigga you got some nerve pulling up to my house. How you even know where I stay already?"

He pushed me back "I went to your ma house but someone else answered you no longer lived there. So I made a couple calls and found out."

I was bout to punch him in his shit until Vontae grab me "what the fuck you want dawg and why they here." I said mad as hell

"I just wanted to see how yall was doing and everybody wanted to meet you. Is that a problem?"

I chuckled "Damn right, since you bailed on my mama." I looked at his wife "Do she know?"

He went to looking stupid. "Know what ?" She asked

I shook my head "you must be real slow to come here and think this shit wasn't gone come out. Well Mr. Michael Davis here got my mama...."

Before I could finish my sentence I felt a punch to my face. I felt my lip and saw blood. After that I just siked out. I punched this man so much until he fell on his ass. "Nigga you best to get the fuck out of here and when she have this baby you better keep that same energy you had before cause ima make sure you never meet him."

His wife looked stunned "Michael what is he talking about?"

He sat there looking dumb again "I don't know what the hell he talking about. Look son I just wanted you to meet your siblings that's all!"

I looked at him disgusted "man go to hell. You a bitch."

My ma stepped up "Shon stop using that damn language and Michael please just go away."

His wife chimes in "we're not going no fucking where until I know what the hell going on."

Then this man gone look at her and say  "These motherfuckers delusional that's why I left them for you."

I was ready to punch him again but this time my mom stopped me "are you dumb or slow, girl your husband got me pregnant. Can't you see?" She said while rubbing his stomach.

His wife eyes filled with tears "how could you do this Michael after everything I've done for you"

My ma started laughing "the same way you get em is the same way you lose em Pooh."

"PERIODDDDDD." Rosa yelled

His wife looked at my mom "look bitch I don't give a fuck about you being pregnant. I'll beat the baby out of you. It's probably not even his anyway you know you used to be a hoe."

Melisa stepped in "You might not give a fuck about her being pregnant but I do. So, with that being said you better get out our yard before I deck you in yo shit hoe. You need to be beating yo husband ass dummy he came to her house."

She rolled her eyes Then dragged Michael by the ear "when that baby drop we will be back to get a dna test." She said dragging him to the car.

After they finally left and we went back to the house.

"Y'all want to throw a house warning party?" I asked everybody

"Yes because I have somebody I want you to meet." My ma said

I looked at her skeptical. "Is it a man or woman?"

She smiled "you'll see hun."