Chapter 12

Shon Pov

We were at the room chilling. Not really knowing what else to do. "How bout we just throw our own little party or something." Melisa said

"Guh we don't even know anybody Down here." Vontae said

"Boy just cause you a lame don't mean I am. I got 200k followers on Instagram. I'm Pretty sure some of them folks stay in Miami."

"Well fuck it. Make a post and see if somebody pull up"I told her.

Vontae stood up "well ima call Rosa and see if I can get her to slide thru. I got to find a way to prove shawty was lying."

Vontae Pov

I called Rosa at first she didn't answer. I called again this time she picked up.

"Rosa look I know you mad but I promise you shawty was lying. Come over and I'll let you go through my phone you'll see I haven't even been talking to shawty."

"Alright Vontae, ill be over there, but I swear to god if that hoe keep on fucking with me I'm going to kill her."

"Babygirl chill you don't even got to do all that. I'll keep shawty in check from now on for real."

After that she hung up the phone. I walked in my room and found something to wear then walked back to Shon room.

Melisa looked at me disgusted "Bitch put on a shirt damn."

"Bruh why you always got something to say

"Bruh why you always got something to say. Shon put some tape over your girl mouth for real."

"Melisa you got to chill out. Worry bout yoself Ight." Shon said grabbing her butt.

She did a small smile "ok I'm sorry daddy."

I almost threw up in my mouth. "Aye I don't want to see nor hear all that. Wussup wit this party."

Melisa showed me her phone "oh hunty a thousand people said they pulling up."

"How the hell everybody going to fit In this room." I said

"Who said we were partying in the room. We going to the party room."

"Don't you got to pay for that shit?"

"We not paying for a damn thing since we got a room hell." She said

I shook my head then there was a knock on the door.

It was Rosa looking beautiful as ever. "Hey lil boy."

"