Chapter 22

-5 MONTHS LATER-

Melisa Pov

Me & Shon were sitting at a table with some other people. Which were Rosas cousins. We were currently playing games at her baby shower. She was now 7 months and having a boy, naming him Royal Eli Johnson.

I don't know why she named that baby Royal. Nothing is going to be royal about him, but you know black people. Her baby shower was beautiful though.

After the baby shower was over me and Shon headed home. We went up stairs and watched movies for a while. After about 30 minutes there was a knock on the door" you getting that?" I said looking at Shon with a smile.

"Why you can't?" He said

I did a puppy dog face "because I'm tired baby."

He huffed then got up.

Shons Pov

I jogged down the stairs when I got to the door I looked through the peep hole but whoever it was had the hole covered.

I opened my door and immediately shut it Again. They started banging on the door. So I hurried and opened it back up before Melisa came down.

"Why the fuck you here?" I said full of anger.

I got something to tell you Kierra said.

I rolled my eyes "what shawty? You better be glad I don't hit females. I would of been knocked yo ass out."

She started crying "I'm pregnant"

"Bitch what you telling me for?" I asked

She looked at me crazy "it's your baby what you mean. Your the last person I had sex with, im 5 months."

"If that's the case then why you just now saying something and I don't even know for sure if we had sex shawty get away from my door."

"Shon we most definitely had sex I remember the entire night and I didn't know how to tell you. Look though I have a doctors appointment today and I would like it if you came?"

"And I would like it if you die and go to hell. Bitch is you crazy? I'm not coming to that shit. That baby ain't mine you must forgot you been fucking Vontae ! How the fuck we fuck one time and you end up pregnant?"

"Shit happens Shon, I haven't fucked Vontae in a month. If you don't come to this doctors appointment I'm going to tell Melisa."

She tried to walk in the house. I pushed her back. "Man chill out Ight. Fine I'll go hold on."

I went in the house to grab my phone and keys. "Baby I'll be right back I'm bout to go to the store."

"Ok baby who was at the door." She asked

I scratched the back of my head "just somebody trying to sell some shit."

I walked out before she could say anything else. I hate lying to her but we been doing so good I don't want to mess things back up."