Chapter 21

Melisa Pov

I looked at Shon with a worry look on my face. He looked like he was so hurt. "Baby I lied about what happened last night cause I didn't know how to tell you since I don't remember exactly what happened."

"Tell me what Shon" I said getting ready to stand up in the tub

"I think I cheated but I don't know."

I got out the tub and looked at him like he was crazy. Not giving a fuck whether I was naked. I was bout to beat his ass. "what the hell you mean you think. Who the fuck did you cheat with?"

He got out to and tried to grab my waist. I pushed him away "baby look we went to magic city. Kierra showed up with some girl. We all started drinking. I guess I got to drunk because the last thing I remember is Kierra letting me know we were leaving."

At this point I was furious. "Stop sugar coating shit. Who was the other bitch?"

All he could do was put his head down and look damn pitiful. "Man idk, when I woke up I was in the bed with Kierra and Vontae was in another room with the other girl. I told you I don't remember nothing so I'm not sure if we did anything and I cut Vontae off cause I told him not to invite me to no events with him if other girls will be there."

My mind went blank. Next thing I know my hand was going across his face. "GET OUT!" I yelled.

He looked at me like I was crazy "get out? What the fuck and go where. I'm telling you this because I don't fucking remember shit ! I would never intentionally cheat on you Melisa you know that!"

"You shouldn't have allowed yourself to get sloppy drunk! When you saw her pop up why you didn't leave? Just get out for the night I don't care where you go I need time to think." I said with so much anger and hurt.

He walked out with his head down and look like he had tears in his eyes.

I know he would never cheat on me. I'm just bout to go pull up on that bitch Kierra and I don't need him trying to stop me. I always had a bad vibe from that girl.

I waited until I heard the front door close and a car crank up. I shoot Vontae a text asking for Kierra number.

Vontae 🙄🤢: Why

Me: bitch just give me the damn number

Vontae 🙄🤢: I'm assuming he told you what happened. Look I don't have nothing to do with that I don't remember what happened that night.

Me: Motherfucker just give me the damn number before I come tell Rosa how you been fucking around !

Vontae 🙄🤢: man you trippin 470-333-6874

I send Kierra a text.

Me: Hey baby girl this Shon wussup?

Her: How you get my number?

I roll my eyes
Me: Vontae duh where you at?

Her: Home

Me: cool can I come through?

Her: sure come on

She sends me the location. I hurry up and put my hair in fish tail braid then rolled it into a bun. Then I put on some sweatpants, a old t shirt, and timberland boots

Yes I grabbed the tim boots because I'm about to stop that hoe face in. I grab the keys then went to the car.

I pulled up to this decent looking house. I went and knock. Kierra opened the door smiling in some damn Booty shorts and a half shirt. Her smile dropped when she realized I wasn't Shon.

She looked around all stupid. "Umm hey Melisa what you doing here and how you know where I stay?"

I had my arms crossed "you must be stupid? I know you didn't really think that was Shon texting you."

She laughed "actually I did thought he had a good time and wanted to fuck again."

"AHAHA BITCH YOU ARE FUNNY. YOU REAL BRAVE. YOU MUST THINK THIS SHIT SWEET SIS?" I said getting ready to two piece her ass.

"No boo, I know I was sweet though. I could tell he was loving the way I was ridi.."

Before she could finish her sentence I kicked her in her leg. She fell down to her knees. Then I kicked her in the face. "Yeah bitch shit not so funny now huh. You like the size of this damn boot on your face." I said kicking her again

I felt somebody grab me. I tried to pull away but they were to strong. I was able to turn around and see who it was, it was Shon. "How in the hell you knew I was here and how you know where this bitch live?"

"I followed you Melisa. I knew you were going to come beat this girl up come on now before she call the police or something." He said pulling me to the car.

We both went back home. I was about to make him leave again but I changed my mind. Before we made it to the door Shon stopped me "Baby I love you you don't have to worry about a thing. If something did happen just know it meant nothing to me. No one can ever replace you."

I smiled " I know baby we going to get through this."I gave him a kiss.

Call me stupid, but I love Shon and I know he loves me. I wish I knew more about this situation but I don't until then we're going to figure it out together.