So... long time no see... again.

Hey! So... The last chapter was Literally the same as this one is going to be... 

Hi?

I'm really sorry I everyone. Basically the whole last chapter is accurate still, and idk it's just been tough.

I kinda fell out of The Outsiders Fandom for a while, but I'm hoping to be back now!

Some Updates...
I'm 16.
Which means when the nsfw content was written (back in 2019) I was 14-15 years old.

I'm sorry to anyone who is uncomfortable by that. I'm being open now about it, because at that age I shouldn't have been writing that.

But I'm not sure if I'll write more now, or not.

I'm almost 17 (13-14 days), and I feel like I'm more nature than I was back then, so I believe I should be able to write smut here.

Obviously, you do not have to read it. If you're an adult and uncomfortable by reading my works, you don't have to! But I might keep writing smut. And now it'll be better than it was before.

I hope this chapter doesn't flop, and I hope everyone who was here before still is. I miss you all so fucking much.

I've been busy with school and mental health, so I haven't been on here at all and I'm sorry for basically lying last time by saying I'd be back.

I'm hoping now, I'll stay.

Peace & Love

- Ryan